Jatuchak Jobs Sales Manager Position at Thai Petroleum & Trading Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Sales Manager. For those of you who live in Jatuchak and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Thai Petroleum & Trading Co., Ltd., and able to work under permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Thai Petroleum & Trading Co., Ltd.|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Motivates and encourages sales team to ensure target are met
- Assigns territories and set quotas for sales team
- Present sales, revenue and expenses report and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base,
- Review and analyzes sales and operational record and report
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identifies and analyze customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts
- Consult with potential customer to understand their need, identifies and suggest product or service that will meet those needs
- Resolves customer complaints, staffing problem, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operation
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies
- Prepares sales budget, monitor and approves expense
- Preform other duties as assigned
- Strong oral and written communication skills (Thai/English)
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding target
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise especially in motor or lubricant market
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Good interpersonal skills for working together towards common goals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organization skills
- Superb leadership ability and strategic planning skills
- Experience of engine oil product
Qualification for Sales Manager
- Master or Bachelor degree in business administration or relate field
- 5 years of experience in Sales Manger
- Excellence leadership skills
- Work smart with diligence and patience
|Address||Thai Petroleum and Trading Co.,Ltd, 135/5, Moo 11, Soi, Vitantamwat Rd, Song Khanong, Phra Pradaeng District, Samut Prakan 10130, Thailand|
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Motivate & encourages sales team to ensure targets
- Develop sales quotas and strategies
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Thai Petroleum & Trading Co., Ltd
is the pioneer of the automotive lubricant business in Thailand. Founded in 1952, we are the first Thai-owned lubricating oil manufacturer in the nation. Our products have been distributed in 15 countries over the world.
Our business includes:
- Lubricating oils manufacturing
- Lubricating greases manufacturing
- Automotive battery manufacturing
- Lubricating oil container manufacturing
- Commercial real estate service