Bangkok Jobs Sales Manager (medical Device-orthopedic) Position at Double A (1991) Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Double A (1991) Public Company Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bangkok and surrounding areas as sales manager (medical device-orthopedic) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Double A (1991) Public Company Limited|
|Position||Sales Manager (medical Device-orthopedic)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Sales manager is responsibilities for leading sales team on selling, planning, organizing, and implementing all account management activities related to the sale and distribution of the company’s capital equipment. The Sales Manager has high accountability for achieving the sales quotas and objectives.
- Business development and identification of leads, end-users, and hospitalaccounts for medical devices
- Devising strategies to penetrate new accounts and obtain product listings
- Training and developing salespeople to achieve targets and bring in revenue.
- Structural organization of the sales teams in terms of assigned areas and products
- Building strong relationships with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) in the medical sector
- Market research and competitor analysis.
- Team sales forecasting and reporting
- Achieving overall yearly commercial revenue targets
- At least 3-5 years experience in medical devices sales, particularly surgical instruments/implants (orthopaedics)
- Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, nurse, medicine, or a related discipline
- Strong existing hospital customer network
- At least 3 years experience with managing a sales team in medical devices is a must for this position
- Proven sales track record both individually and in your sales team
- Possessing own transport and willing to travel
- Strong leadership still and able to think strategically and tactically.
- Able to coordinate with overseas.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good commands of Thai and English both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal skills.
สอบถามเพิ่มเติมที่ คุณลัฎฎาพร 085835144
|Address||Double A (1991) Public Company Limited (สาขาบางนา) ไบเทคบางนา อาคารภิรัช ทาวเวอร์ (Bhiraj Tower) ชั้น 22 Bang Na Tai, Bang Na, Bangkok 10260, Thailand|
- Sales Manager
- Medical device (Ortho)
- Innovation Technology
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
We, under brandname
"Double A", have specialized in pulp & paper business, have obtained ISO 14001 : the first awardee of Southeast Asia with alliance network supporting and connecting diversified business i.e. agriculture, indus-agriculture, energy, transport
and real estate in order to upgrade strong business running, to cope with continued business expansion and to strengthen alliance network until become a one-stop pulp & paper industry. We are currently aiming to obtain ISO 9001 certificate for the quality
of Double A and to be in line with one continuous business growth, so many suitably, qualified and highly experienced individuals are required to be a part of our business excellence.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance, Five-day work week