Bangkok Jobs Sales Manager/ Engineer (commercial & Industrial Rooftop) Position at CONNECT ENERGY (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, CONNECT ENERGY (THAILAND) CO., LTD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Bangkok and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Sales Manager/ Engineer (Commercial & Industrial Rooftop) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||CONNECT ENERGY (THAILAND) CO., LTD.|
|Position||Sales Manager/ Engineer (commercial & Industrial Rooftop)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Leading and coaching strong driving team to deliver sales result with target achievement
- Looking for sales increasing and expansion opportunity
- Team development (Soft skill and hard skill)
- Represent the brand with high working standards in all aspects
- Visit existing customers and acquisition of new customers
- Plan, Prepare and organize team meetings with the aim to serve the customer with more products
- Push & Pull selling systems
- Define and describe the working processes
- Monitor sales reports and general information given by the company and induce changes towards the work force and market approach
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related field
- Minimum 5 years experienced in commercial & Industrial rooftop
- Systematic thinking , Problem solving
- Sale channel management and local marketing experience
- Good command of English communication with computer skills (MS-Office applications
- Strong Team Management skill and proactive
For interested candidate, please submit your updated CV with full details of working experience, stating present and expected salary by email.
Email: varisa.sangsuwan @ connect-energy.com (ติดกันหมด)
|Address||Connect2Thailand, 46 Srinakarin Rd, Nong Bon, Prawet, Bangkok 10250, Thailand|
- 5 years experienced in Sales
- Experienced in commercial & Industrial rooftop
- Fluent in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Connect Energy is a leader in the provision of workforce management and recruitment solutions to clients in the oil & gas, marine, process, construction and renewable industries.
Since 2007, we have matched employers with suitably skilled employees across various disciplines. Our stringent evaluation and matching processes ensure that our clients have first access to the very best talents in the industry, and this commitment to delivering
the perfect fit is evidenced by our successful track record and decade-long growth.
Along the way, we deployed our internal ERP system and achieved an ISO 9001 certification to further improve processes and assure clients of our commitment to the efficiency, quality and visibility
of our recruitment processes. Our network of employees includes professionals and workers from across the globe – from accounts and IT to engineering, construction, administration and management personnel.
We’ve come a long way, but we’re not done yet. At Connect Energy, we’re constantly striving to maintain our position as a leader in the crewing and human capital solution management industry.
This is our story and our mission. We aspire to connect the best talents with the most desirable employers in the industrial, chemical, IT and life sciences industries.
We are Connect Energy.
- Industry: Management Consultancy/Service