Bangna Jobs Sales Lead Management Executive (on-site) Position at Lyreco
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Sales Lead Management Executive (On-site). For candidates who reside in Bangna and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Lyreco and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Sales Lead Management Executive (on-site)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
We are looking for Sales Lead Management Executive to generate, qualify and manage sales leads for our field sales and tele-sales. The candidate will engage in consolidating sales leads into database, qualifying leads, building pipeline of sales opportunity, cleaning and maintaining database, and delivering qualified leads to sales team. You will be a key user of CRM and related ERP in managing sales lead data and support in digitizing and simplifying data flow and sales lead management activities.
- Main goal of this role: growing qualified sales opportunity pipeline
- Perform online research to acquire prospects from multiple sources
- Own sales-lead database management process: acquire lead, consolidate data from various lead sources, clean data, upload data into the company databases, and send leads to related sales teams.
- Ensure database is well maintained and data is complete. Acquire missing data such as lead’s contact info and provide additional information where possible
- Work with and provide lead lists to campaign team to implement campaigns around prospecting and converting opportunities
- Manage sales lead data using CRM and SAP, and develop processes and systems to streamline lead-generation activities
- Monitor and report sales lead and database management activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Experiences using CRM, SAP, or other ERP tools
- Experience in lead generation or market research is a plus but not required
- Comfortable working with data and analytical tools such as MS Excel, Google Sheet
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to conduct research
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally (English and Thai)
- PC literate; MS Office: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook proficiency
|Address||16th Floor, Lyreco (Thailand) Co., Limited, Bhiraj Tower at BITEC, 4345 Sukhumvit Road, Khet, Bang Na, Bangkok 10260, Thailand|
- Growing qualified sales opportunity pipeline
- Manage sales lead data using CRM and SAP
- Experience in lead generation or market research
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"At Lyreco Thailand, we believe in a culture that values its people as a key enabler of our strategy and success. We encourage Lyreco people to become pioneers and inspire them to be the best they can be. Our core values of Excellence, Passion, Respect
and Agility play a key part to create a work environment where Lyreco People have a great employee experience. Working together for tomorrow is our belief. Through a perfect blend of four enablers: people, technology, pioneer, and sustainability, we are committed
to deliver a great customer experience."
Life at Lyreco Thailand
Who We Are
Operating in Thailand for almost 20 years, Lyreco sells office and workplace supplies to many of the leading companies in Thailand. We are a global market leader, ranked number 3 in the world by sales, with operations across 25 countries selling through ecommerce
and traditional channels.
We work from a modern office next to Bangna BTS station at Bhiraj Tower in BITEC and from a large National Distribution Centre in Bangkok Free Trade Zone.
We believe in developing our people and when working at Lyreco you'll be constantly discovering new skills and knowledge with the help of our Learning & Development Team. We have an environment that inspires and rewards your creativity and innovation. Much
of our success comes from our employees - a reason why we are committed to acquiring, retaining and developing the top talent on the market.
Lyreco is a company where sustainability is taken into account at all times, at all levels and for any decision; whether that is the environment, our people, our customers, suppliers or you.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours