Others Jobs Sales Executive (upcountry) Position at Kohler (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Kohler (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Others and surrounding areas as sales executive (upcountry) with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Kohler (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Sales Executive (upcountry)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and evaluating all field sales activities within an assigned area in order to promote and service Kohler Thailand’s products through distributors and users in accordance with establishing profitability and service goals.
Role and Responsibility:-
- Work with marketing and trade marketing team in product selection, lay-out and display. Ensure that Kohler display material is in place and retail outlet meet Kohler display standard
- Analyze and evaluate the market trend, its potential, the competitiveness, the economic and/or business status of the retailers of the appointed district
- Monitor of the performance of Kohler product lines with retailers with respect to: sales and profits and recommend additional to or discontinuance from the line where applicable
- To compile different types of sales analysis report according to company standard Ex. Monthly sales volume data, update order and other report for Regional Sales Manager
- To verify products and selling price prior to each shipment
- Conduct distributor warehouse and on-site consumer inspections as required, serve distributor and customer complaints regarding product quality, installation or performance.
- Attend and participate in Company sales meeting and trade or industry meetings, shows and conventions to increase knowledge of Kohler Thailand’s products, improve selling techniques and cultivate good working relationships with distributors and product users.
- Prepare various correspondence, reports and forms relabeled to daily activities, expenses, claims, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or any related filed.
- Experience 1-2 years in Sales Project Dealers or Distributor Channel or Modern Trade Channel
- Focus on End Customers, and work well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skill, negotiation skill, and communication skill.
- Good team player, service-minded, and enthusiastic.
- New Grad is welcomed
|Address||HXJF+838 Kohler (Thailand) Public Company Limited, 32, สุดบรรทัด, ตาลเดี่ยว แก่งคอย สระบุรี, 18110 Kaeng Khoi, Kaeng Khoi District, Saraburi 18110, Thailand|
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Experience 1-2 years in Sales Project Dealers
- New Grad is welcomed
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Throughout our over 140-year of history
Kohler Co. has remained true to our founding vision of defining the frontiers of ideas, craftsmanship and technology. Throughout the years we have led the way in product design with a commitment to quality over a broad range of price points.
Kohler (Thailand) Public Company Limited, which manufactures and distributes Kohler, Karat, and Englefield branded products. We
are seeking for dynamic, strong leaders, and team players who are looking for a place that they can explore all of their competencies and grow up for being number one together in the following positions.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week