Huaykwang Jobs Sales Coordinator (1 Position) Position at ESE (Thailand) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Huaykwang and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Sales Coordinator (1 Position) in our business office, ESE (Thailand) Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ESE (Thailand) Ltd.|
|Position||Sales Coordinator (1 Position)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Duties and Responsibility :-
- Provide high level service and applications support to customers on the Company’s products.
- Attend to any call made by customers require supporting.
- Coordinating with customers for Troubleshooting and Preventive Maintenance.
- Flexible for working schedule re-arrangement or relocation.
- Coordinating with foreign clients and officers.
- Monitoring & Overview Sales activity to achieve customer requirement.
- Coordinate & negotiate with related parties to do business go on well and smoothly.
- Control & Monitor supplier’s performance.
- Develop and implement sales potential.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- Min 0-5 years working experience in any related fields
- Good command in spoken and written English with TOEIC score over 500
- Experience with Microsoft Office apps (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and etc.)
- Good problem-solving, troubleshooting and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision as well as in a team.
- Able to travel on short notice
Interested candidates are invited to email a full resume with expected salary and recent photograph by click “APPLY NOW”
For Company details, please visit our website http://ww.ese-asia.com
|Address||ESE (Thailand) Ltd., 252/97(B), 19F, Tower B Muang Thai-Phatra Complex Building, Ratchadaphisek Rd, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand|
- Min 0-5 years working experience in any related
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Coordinating with foreign clients and officers
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ESE (Thailand) Limited, a member of Electronic Scientific Engineering Ltd. (“ESE”). It’s also a wholly owned subsidiary of Cornes
and Co. Ltd. Who operates a diverse of businesses and operations in Japan, Australia, the United States and Singapore. Our Presence in Asean is also known for its market leading position in providing testing equipment and solutions for the electronic industry.
To cope with business expansion, we are now inviting talented and energetic individuals to join our professional team.
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours