Pathumwan Jobs Sales Assistant Position at Sanofi
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Sales Assistant in our company, Sanofi. For candidates who reside in Pathumwan and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Job title: Sales Assistant
- Location: Thailand
- Job type: Permanent
Come and be a part of our energetic and dynamic organization where you will be at the forefront of our mission to deliver on the miracles or science. Our team is a mix of youth and experience and with our strong collaborative approach you will have the chance to engage with Key Opinion Leaders and put your expertise to use to drive our business agenda from the ground!
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer requests, selecting appropriate information, forwarding information, and answering questions.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data and developing presentation formats and materials.
- Works with the marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Performs full secretarial functions and administrative responsibilities within the function.
- Maintains schedules for marketing initiatives and department activities.
- Checks that documentation meets established regulatory and company standards for appearance and content.
- Accomplishes department and organizational missions by completing related results as needed.
- 5 years’ experience in providing administrative support to the commercial team in the pharmaceutical business, with a focus on the ethical channel
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with event management is preferred.
- Excellent ability to perform in a cross-cultural and interdependent environment.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Well-organized and self-motivated
- Good command of English
Sanofi Behaviors and Skills
This position is required to demonstrate behaviors such as Stretch, Put the interest of the organization, Act in the interest of our patients and customers and Take Action. During the interview we will also be asking for examples of skills such as Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation, People Leadership (if applicable), Relationship and Influence.
|Address||Sanofi Pasteur, 87/2 อาคาร CRC Tower ชั้น 23 All Seasons Place Witthayu Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Experienced in administrative support
- Skilled in managing events
- Great cross-cultural and team player skills.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must
lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide
equal opportunity for all.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week