Donmuang Jobs Sales And School Retail Manager Position at Harrow International School Bangkok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Harrow International School Bangkok has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Donmuang and surrounding areas as sales and school retail manager with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Harrow International School Bangkok|
|Position||Sales And School Retail Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
The School Shop Manager is responsible for managing all operational aspects of the School Shop in order to ensure exceptional customer service. The School Shop Manager is committed to establishing and maintaining high professional standards in the areas of sales performance, visual presentation, inventory management, facility maintenance, shop operations, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent, fast, efficient and friendly service ensuring a high quality experience for both our customers and staff members. He/she will demonstrate and uphold the values and vision of the School. The School Shop Manager creates the tone and personality of the store by being an advocate of staff training, excellent product knowledge and quality education, encouraging safe working practices and demonstrating commitment to the School policies and expectations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute sales and profits plans that are in line with budgetary goals
- Ensure, and be accountable for, the profitability of the store by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labour, supplies and expenses
- Ensure that the purchasing of all School Shop supplies is competitively tendered to ensure best value is obtained for the School
- Maintain accurate computerised stock control records including termly stocktaking reports and reports to line manager
- Be able to perform all purchase order and purchase request duties, front and back of house functions including shop opening and closing procedures
- Oversee all cash and credit card transactions and maintain proper loss prevention standards with appropriate cash handling, deposits and safe procedures
- Maintain a clean and tidy store and follow visual presentation plans
- Plan, execute and communicate all promotional activity and new product information effectively and efficiently
- Create plans to proactively identify new approaches to drive sales and profitability and adapt them where necessary
- Identify issues and act quickly to resolve them
- Maintain a close working relationship with the other Departments (e.g. Procurement, Finance, Marketing / Development) to help ensure the smooth operation of the School Shop
- Protect company assets and general liability through proper procedures, high levels of customer service, and by using sound judgment
- Complete required paperwork and reports timely and accurately
- Meet or exceed all audit standards
- Develop and execute sales plans to meet or exceed established key performance indicators and be able to articulate and present the Shop’s business performance as needed
- Be accountable for clean, tidy and safe stockroom standards
- Monitor and protect inventory processes to reduce physical and financial losses
- Be accountable for the execution and planning of shop appearance guidelines, promotional events, including the creation of in-store events
Customer Services Focus
- Be a role model for outstanding service and ‘owner’ of the service initiative at the School Shop
- Be proactive in solving customer problems and satisfying customers in various situations
- Ensure that all team members provide customers with efficient, friendly, outstanding service on a consistent basis
- Consistently monitor, coach and encourage team members to meet the School’s service standards
- Consistently maintain high cleanliness standards throughout the store in appearance, merchandise and equipment
- Consistently attend to customers’ needs promptly
- Consistently establish customer needs
- Effectively suggest new products or promotions tied to customer interests
- Be able to resolve customer concerns and manage returns-into-exchanges effectively
- Demonstrate the ability to connect with people and turn them into customers
- Provide ongoing training and development to all team members in the areas of operating standards, customer service and product knowledge
- Be passionate about selling and being an ambassador for Harrow International School Bangkok campaigns
- Follow all agreed school policy and procedures as shared and in the staff handbooks
- Undertake other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of Department, Head of Faculty or members of the Senior Leadership Team and any duties that the Head Master deems necessary for the effective operation of the School
Qualifications and personal qualities
- College education preferred
- Proficient on a computer; familiar with software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Well-organised, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Must have effective problem solving and decision making abilities
- Must have good interpersonal skills and able to converse well with people
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Retail / sales management experience is preferred
For all Harrow Schools, the safeguarding of our students is at the core of all that we do. Before we can consider an appointment, we must be in receipt of:
- Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all other countries in which the applicant has worked
- Appropriate references from current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
Other vacancies at Harrow Bangkok and the online application form can be found at: Recruitment – Harrow International School Bangkok (harrowschool.ac.th)
|Address||Harrow International School Bangkok, No. 45 Soi Kosumruamchai 14 Don Mueang, Bangkok 10210, Thailand|
- Experience in a retail environment preferred
- Well-organised, detail-oriented& able to multitask
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Operating in close association with Harrow School, London, Harrow Bangkok is part of a family of schools in the UK and Asia who share a similar ethos and high standards. Benefitting
from a 35-acre garden campus in one of the world’s most diverse and dynamic cities, Harrow Bangkok is firmly established, highly respected and consistently popular with more than 1,600 boys and girls aged 18 months to 18 years, including 15% who board. Graduates
achieve world-class examination results and move on to high-ranking universities worldwide following a progressive, rigorous academic education aligned with a strong commitment to developing the whole person.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week