Bangsue Jobs Robotic & Automation Engineer, Scg Packaging Position at The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bangsue and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Robotic & Automation Engineer, SCG Packaging and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)|
|Position||Robotic & Automation Engineer, Scg Packaging|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Correlate with business units to emerge together with proposition possibilities in technological area to target business transformation according to corporate directions and policies.
- Survey and fabricate opportunities for any advancements by utilizing Mechanization, Automation as well as Robotic Systems
- Assert potential and augmented benefits for each identities.
- Correlate with business unit to identify improving opportunities
- Enhance knowledges and savvy in current and upcoming technologies.
- Strategically conduct, fabricate and evaluate targeted improvements.
- Bechelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechatronics / Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years in Technical & Engineering
- Good command of English (TOEIC at least 550/IELTS at least 4.0/TOEFL at least 31)
- Knowledgeable and be able to develop application in Automation Systemssuch as PLC, HMI, Fieldbus Protocols,Motion Controls and Robotic.
- Be able to create the application by mixing and matching systematically.
- Understand basic C# or Python programmings
- Understand and be able to mix & match motion components such as Gear Boxes, Linear Actuators, and etc.
- Knowledgeable in modular motion components & pneumatic systems
- Understand network infrastructure, terminology, equipment, and necessary configuration.
- Be able to mix & match and utilize outsourcing resources efficiently.
- Able to occasionally go to work in other provinces and overseas.
|Address||The Siam Cement Public Company Limited, 1 Thanon Siam Cement, Bang Sue, Bangkok 10800, Thailand|
- B.Eng / M.Eng , Mechatronics /Electrical
- TOEIC > 550
- Able to travel overseas or upcountries
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“Passion for Better”
SCG is a leading conglomerate company operating for over a century with an embedded sustainable development approach under good corporate governance principles. SCG pledges further
efforts to create excellent innovations, services and integrated solutions in 3 core business units, namely Cement-Building Materials Business, Chemicals Business, and Packaging Business.
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that
over 50,00SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move
forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growth.
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week