Jatuchak Jobs Risk Analyst Position at Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Jatuchak and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Work Location: Head Office (Bangkok)
Duties / Responsibilities
To coordinate with other departments to prepare and update Corporate Risk Profile report which represented department’s risk factors, current control and/or action plan annually. The information from risk analysis would help department to prepare and annual plan properly and updating to current situation change and/or emerging of new risk that might occur.
- To monitor and evaluate known risk to ensure that risk level has updated to situation change and current control are adequate.
- To define emerging of new risk and coordinate with other departments to perform risk assessment and decide appropriate risk treatment method (Take, Treat, Terminate and Transfer) to address risk.
- To Coordinate with risk owners to prepare Key Risk Indicator that could use as warning sign for all related parties.
- To define source of information related to risk factors or risk indicator that come from external factors as below;
- – Domestic and Internationnal’s economics and politics especially in the country that the Company’s operate.
- – Domestic and Internationnal’s laws and regulations, International Cooperation, Industry competition and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, or Management Information System.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Experience in System Analysis or Risk Management and Strong knowledge of Flowchart Program and SPSS.
- Good skills in Analytical, Communication, Willingness to learn, and Computer (MS Office).
- English proficiency TOEIC 550 or above.
|Address||Bangkok Airways Head Office, Bangkok Airways Building, Vibhavadi Rangsit Rd, Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand|
- Risk Analyst
- Risk Management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Asia's Boutique Airline
Bangkok Airways has been using the slogan“Asia’s Boutique Airline”since 2004 when the Company celebrated its 36th anniversary. What distinguished Bangkok Airways from other airlines
are its initiative to pioneer new routes linking cultural heritage sites and natural wonders in Thailand and the region, to operate its own three airports and to offer exclusive service to all passengers.
- Industry: Mass Transportation
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week