Klongtoey Jobs Residential Manager (tela Thonglor)/ผู้จัดการนิติบุคคลอาคารชุด (tela Thonglor) Position at GAYSORN GROUP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Residential Manager (TELA Thonglor)/ผู้จัดการนิติบุคคลอาคารชุด (TELA Thonglor) in our company, GAYSORN GROUP. For candidates who reside in Klongtoey and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Residential Manager (tela Thonglor)/ผู้จัดการนิติบุคคลอาคารชุด (tela Thonglor)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Report to Residential Manager/Juristic Person
- TELA THONGLOR Condominium [Sukhumvit 55] / BTS Thonglor, MRT Sukhumvit
Role and Responsibility:
- To oversight the residential service planning at TELA Thonglor and future development in accordance with Gaysorn Property strategic requirements.
- To implement Gaysorn Property Company Limited management policy.
- To provide day-to-day management of the site and ensure that the company’s reputation as a high-quality service provider in maintained and enhanced.
- To supervise and monitor general and technical site staff for the efficient running of the site, and compliance with the company’s rules and policies.
- Ensure that all operating procedures for the property run efficiently, including security, fire safety, emergency, and evacuation procedures.
- To identify problem areas in the site and recommend improvement plans to maximize the efficiency of site management.
- To maintain good public relations with clients, owners, and tenants of the property.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Management or a client.
To report daily operation matters to the Juristic Person or Manager, as well as report immediately in the event of building emergencies.
- Shall be accountable for all budget preparation to deliver service standards set by the Company in agreement with tenants and co-owners.
To assist and monitor, control and organize all on-site staff and to be responsible for the actions of such staff in addition to ensuring that staff rosters and all holidays are adequately covered.
To regularly inspect the property.
To monitor and review the operation of all on-service sub-contractors such as cleaning, security, pest control, and lift contractors, as well as to ensure that those services are performed satisfactorily as agreed to in the contract and at the costs quoted.
To assist the manager in liaising with the M&E Engineer regularly to ensure sufficient service staff, including team of technicians, are maintained at all times.
To undertake all purchase order (PO), work orders (WO) and Requisition Forms (RF) generated in respect of the property.
Ensure the daily operation assignment by manager of the building such as inspection of car park, vehicular and pedestrian access and security, etc.
- To assist synergy between tenants and representatives, in handling on-site practical issues and to deal with any problems they may require approval from Company, and ensure good communication among tenants and the landlord.
- To assist in maintaining an accurate up to date flow of information to Accounting Department and coordinate the preparation of accounting information, invoice procedures and other A.G. Union accounting matters.
- To assist when required, to arrange the circulation of Management Notices to lessees as prepared by the Company, the placing of information and warning signs in the common area in case of lift maintenance, wet floors, etc.
- To assist in ensuring the building is run efficiently and cost-effectively at all times in a professional manner.
- To be on call 24 hours a day in the event of emergency incidents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Hotel Management, Real Estate or Property Management, Arts (English), Humanities, or related fields.
- Experiences minimum of 5 years in Residential Management, Building Management, and Condominium Business are preferable.
- Good in English, both of written and spoken
- Proactive & Eager to learn, team player, result-oriented, and can-do attitude.
- Able to independently within limited timelines and under pressure.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good in communication, negotiation skills and computer literature
- The ability to design and execute “Custom Centric Approach” will be given special consideration.
Benefits and Welfare
- Days / Hours of work 6 Days work week [Work as a shift]
- Annual leave According to Company policy
- Bonus Based on performance
- Provident fund Yes (After complete probation period)
- Life Insurance Yes (After complete probation period)
- Accidental Insurance Yes (After complete probation period)
- Medical Insurance IPD-OPD, According to Company policy
- Dental insurance According to Company policy
- Club & Activities Fitness membership, Birthday Gift, New year party, Excursion
- Car parking Yes
Human Resource Department
4 th floor Gaysorn Place 99 Ploenchit road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan Bangkok 10330
MB: 098 263 2992
|Address||Gaysorn Urban Resort, 127 Gaysorn Tower, 19th-20th Floor, Ratchaprasong Road, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Experience in Condominium and service mind
- Experience 5 Year in Residential Management
- Must be Proactive and Eager to learn
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
Gaysorn Group is a well-established group of companies engaging in asset management, real estate
and property development. We are seeking energetic, motivated persons to join and support our growth in the following positions :
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus