Wattana Jobs Research Assistant In Research Position at Kiatnakin Phatra Securities Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Research Assistant in Research. For those of you who live in Wattana and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Kiatnakin Phatra Securities Public Company Limited, and able to work under permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Kiatnakin Phatra Securities Public Company Limited
|Research Assistant In Research
|Type of Work
Role Summary: The Research Assistant will have to provide an analysis of company/stock data for Equity analysts and aid them in regards to the preparation of data to write up investment decision research papers and clients’ requests. Other aspects of research assistant work involve producing financial models, evaluating public information, and gathering any other available forms of data to support the analysts’ work.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with an Equity Research Analyst in a sector of mutual interest and projects involving financial analysis and investigative research. Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Modeling: Maintaining & updating existing company models; creating new models; maintaining relative value sheets on companies under coverage to support Equity Research Analysts
- Research: Gather data from primary and secondary sources and keep abreast of industry on companies under coverage and Assist to produce research reports.
- Stay up to date on current events, regularly monitor news stories, press releases, and other online sources and communicate pertinent information to the team
- Develop efficient ways of combining data from multiple systems to produce analysis and seeking for alternative data sources.
- Regular communication with investor relations personnel and management of companies under coverage.
- Devise and promote effective analytic models and creative data visualization to derive actionable intelligence.
Qualifications/Specific knowledge and skill:
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Bachelor’s degree or above graduates in Finance, Economics or Accounting, or a related field
- Experience in utilizing Excel to build/maintain financial models; An advanced level of Excel proficiency is expected and required
- The ability to work under the guidance of mentors and develop fundamental research-driven ideas
- A highly competitive self-starter who thrives in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
|Kiatnakin Bank - Asok Head Office, เคเคพี 21 Asok Alley, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Bachelor’s degree or above graduates in Finance
- An advanced level of Excel proficiency is expected
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KIATNAKIN PHATRA SECURITIES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED is the leading securities and investment banking house in Thailand, providing fully integrated services comprising
securities trading, investment banking, financial advisory, and research. Phatra is widely recognized locally and internationally for its excellence and commitment to the Thai capital market. Moreover, we are actively expanding our wealth management team to
meet a growing demand from the market. To maintain our strong position, we seek well-qualified, ambitious and energetic candidates to join our team of experts. We currently have opening for challenging positions and invite you to participate in our continued
- Industry: Financial Services