Klongtoey Jobs Research Analyst Position at Tractus (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Research Analyst. For candidates who reside in Klongtoey and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Tractus (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Master.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Tractus (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Economic Research Analyst
Tractus’ Research Analysts form the core of Tractus’ consulting teams. Multinational, multilingual, and multidisciplinary, our research team is responsible for working alongside consultants and senior consultants, contributing to framing and solving clients’ challenges. Analysts are responsible for executing research and analysis tasks and have a wide variety of exposure to diverse projects, clients, and stakeholders in the public and private sectors. They split their time between primary field research and secondary desktop research.
- Work as part of project/client engagement team undertaking secondary and primary research including interviews in person and telephone research.
- Organize and analyze findings to ensure that strategic analysis and tactical commercial advice are appropriate, credible, and accurate.
Consistently meet client commitments on schedule and exceed their expectations.
- Take initiative to continuously develop his/her analytical, managerial, and administrative skills. Undertake consulting practice administrative tasks as well as support Business Development Team and Consulting Manager
- Facilitate clients’ trade missions/promotional events, including business meetings, as directed by Directors, Managers & Team Leaders.
Periodic extensive domestic and international travel.
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics, or Management related
- Strongly experience in primary (telephonic or face-to-face) and secondary research (desk research) – Thai speaker with English proficient is a must
- Previous work experience in market research, operational business management (including site selection project) and/or financial analysis
- Good at critically assessing problems through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Enthusiastic to conduct information across various industries and able to identify creative solutions to find data and solve research problems
- Proactive, responsible, and able to work under pressure, with strong proven research skills. Well-developed analytical and organizational skills and a proven ability to complete tasks accurately and on schedule
- Able to use all MS software products competently at an advanced level: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Project
- Written and oral professional business communication and presentation skills in English. Ability to understand and work in a multicultural setting
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
Candidates should submit their resume along with a one-page cover letter explaining their interest in the position, salary requirements, and at least 2 references. All submissions and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
|Address||Tractus Thailand, 75/64, 75/67, Richmond Office Building, 18th Floor Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Business operation, Market, Financial Research
- Primary research skill is required
- Master's degree in Business, Economics related
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tractus Asia has over 25 years of experience helping executives make informed decisions about how to enter markets, where to locate and how to structure their manufacturing and service investments in Asia. We have provided advice and assistance on more than
US$10 billion of foreign direct investment and trade projects in Asia through offices in Bangkok, Chennai, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Jakarta, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Yangon, Japan, Boston and Los Angeles. Our services are provided by teams of professionals
in three complementary practice areas: Strategy & Execution, Corporate Finance and Economic Development. Our Strategy & Execution practice team works with companies to develop and execute their Greenfield expansion strategies from initial market opportunity
and business case assessments; to location strategy and site selection; real estate and investment incentives negotiations and managing the construction and start-up of commercial operations. Our Corporate Finance practice provides advisory services as well
as buy-side and sell-side private banking for clients undertaking M&A and identifying, vetting and negotiating joint ventures. We advise governments and multi-lateral organizations on how to develop strategies for attracting foreign direct investment (FDI)
and promoting trade through our Economic Development practice.
Project Management, Business Incubator, Corporate Finance, Economic Development, Strategic Consulting & Implementation
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance