Jatuchak Jobs Regulatory Credit Risk Modelling Position at TMBThanachart Bank or ttb / ทีเอ็มบีธนชาต หรือ ทีทีบี
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Regulatory Credit Risk Modelling. For those of you who live in Jatuchak and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, TMBThanachart Bank or ttb / ทีเอ็มบีธนชาต หรือ ทีทีบี, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|TMBThanachart Bank or ttb / ทีเอ็มบีธนชาต หรือ ทีทีบี
|Regulatory Credit Risk Modelling
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Develop, monitor, maintain, optimize credit risk models in compliance with the Credit Risk Model Governance.
- Facilitate understanding of credit risk modelling, credit life cycle and serve as subject matter expert in analytics.
- Work together with the agile value chain teams to gain new insights and translate them into relevant business case contribute on.
- Development of advance risk measurement / risk prevention strategies (e.g. on Concentration risks, RAROC, Risk based pricing too ls).
- Support stress testing exercise in order to access the impact of adverse scenario on to adequacy of existing provision and ec ono mic capital.
- Contribute to knowledge development initiatives (newer, better methods).
- Focus on developing new analytical approaches and techniques.
- Analyze portfolio quality, measure credit risk performance.
- Conduct statistical analysis and provide statistical information to evaluate riskto assist Portfolio manager to improve cred it process/policies for better portfolio quality.
- Support strategic decisions for profitable growth such as campaign management, cross selling.
- Take on more topics that require more challenging / complex approach.
- Master’s degree in Risk Management, Statistics, Mathematics or other related fields.
- 3 years of experience in banking or finance service industry with emphasis on credit modelling.
- Develop, monitor and implement Bank’s credit risk models (bank wide) , IFRS 9 , Basel II and II.
- Machine Learning, SAS, Python, R , Spark, Hadoop (ecosystem).
- SQL. Familiar with Oracle, Graph databases.
- Good understanding on IFRS 9 and BOT Credit Risk Model.
- Able to use quantitative tools, statistical modelling techniques, and data mining.
- Stress Testing for impact from Credit Risk.
- Good English Communication/ presentation.
|TTB Bank - Phaholyothin Head Office, 3000 Phahonyothin Road, Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
- Master in Risk Management, Statistics, Mathematics
- credit risk modelling, credit life cycle and serve
- Monitor & implement Bank's credit risk model
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At TMBThanachart Bank (ttb), our mission is to help Thai people achieve better financial well-being as it is the foundation for reaching one's financial freedom and life’s
goals. We are committed to making REAL change by shifting banking paradigm through combined expertise and core strengths of both banks.
Our successful merger makes us the 6th largest commercial bank in Thailand with more than 10 million customers who now have access to more comprehensive financial product and service offerings
and even better customers experience through more online and offline channels coverage nationwide. We do our best to offer best financial solutions and provide superior customer experience, create sustainable growth for our shareholders and ensure good corporate
governance as well as good corporate citizenship. We constantly design employees’ experiences via international and dynamic environment where all opinions matter and great performances counts. We always encourage our employees unleash their potentials by taking
new initiatives to deliver best customer experiences. We look for candidate who believe in integrity, portrait challenge status quo attitude, work agile, show respect towards others, and value high quality on execution.TMBThanachart Bank (ttb),
where you can BE YOUR BEST.
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week