Bangkok Jobs Regional Security Specialist Position at Tesla (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Regional Security Specialist. For candidates who reside in Bangkok and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Tesla (Thailand) Limited and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Tesla (Thailand) Limited
|Regional Security Specialist
|Type of Work
What to Expect
Tesla is seeking an engaging and professional security champion to support the ongoing growth of the organization’s security program.
Reporting to the Pacific Regional Security Manager, the Regional Security Specialist will manage physical security operations at all Tesla facilities within Southeast Asia and limited support to the wider APAC Region. The ideal candidate has a bias for action, trustworthy, considers themselves a self-starter, and consistently demonstrates excellence.
Working with minimal supervision, they will regularly interface with key stakeholders and provide security direction toward continuously reducing security risks at Tesla’s business locations. The position may have direct reports based on the needs of the organization.
There is a requirement for international travel at times, so the ability to satisfy international travel requirements is a must.
- Practice a customer service mindset in driving a culture of security awareness across the business.
- Coordinate with cross-functional business partners to proactively identify, mitigate and manage operational risks.
- Coordinate and manage responses to incidents as needed to address threats directed towards any staff, physical assets, or operations.
- Collaborate with team members to manage security vendor relationships to ensure efficient and cost-effective collaboration.
- Act as the direct location(s) security point of contact for internal and external purposes.
- Report and analyze all established security metrics, addressing improvement areas.
- Prepare, conduct or coordinate security training courses.
- Prepare, conduct or coordinate site risk assessments/security surveys.
- Provide first-line supervision, mentoring and leadership of security staff.
- Ensure proper implementation of new security policies.
- Manage security spends and drive cost efficiencies to support a financially sustainable security practice.
- Support initiatives to strengthen external partnerships with local law enforcement, federal agencies, third party vendors and community organizations.
- Contribute as an individual or part of a team in managing and completing assigned projects.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class consistent, quality and customer-focused security services.
- Provide support to the wider APAC region when required.
- 5+ years of experience in physical security, risk management, loss prevention, emergency preparedness or law enforcement
- Higher education degree (preferred not required)
- Must be willing to travel as required and hold a valid driver’s license as well as flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead emergency operations
- Ability to work all shifts including nights and weekends when and if required
- Former law enforcement, military, emergency operations, or emergency medical
- Must have a strong command of Thai and English languages, with excellent communication skills both written and verbal experience highly desired
- Working knowledge and oversight of various security systems and technologies
- Hands-on experience coordinating and leading training events in a corporate setting
- Ability to manage stress and respond quickly to security, safety, and sensitive situations
|4, Tesla Supercharger, ห้างสรรพสินค้า เซ็นทรัล เวิลด์ (ชั้น 2, 4 5, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Passionate for our mission & products
- Coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams
- International working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker and more fun to drive than gasoline cars. Today, Tesla builds not only all-electric
vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products. Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.
Tesla vehicles are produced at its factory in Fremont, California, and Gigafactory Shanghai. To achieve our goal of having the safest factories in the world, Tesla is taking a proactive approach to safety, requiring production employees to participate in a
multi-day training program before ever setting foot on the factory floor. From there, Tesla continues to provide on-the-job training and track performance daily so that improvements can be made quickly. The result is that Tesla’s safety rate continues to improve
while production ramps.
To create an entire sustainable energy ecosystem, Tesla also manufactures a unique set of energy solutions, Powerwall, Powerpack and Solar Roof, enabling homeowners, businesses, and utilities to manage renewable energy generation, storage, and consumption.
And this is just the beginning. With Tesla building its most affordable car yet, Tesla continues to make products accessible and affordable to more and more people, ultimately accelerating the advent of clean transport and clean energy production. Electric
cars, batteries, and renewable energy generation and storage already exist independently, but when combined, they become even more powerful – that’s the future we want.
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance