Bangsue Jobs Region Sales Executive (working Upcountry) Position at The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Region Sales Executive (Working Upcountry). For candidates who reside in Bangsue and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG) and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)|
|Position||Region Sales Executive (working Upcountry)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Responsible for taking care of both existing agents/customers and acquired customers and maintain a good relationship
- Provide the convenience service to our agents/customers in assigned areas
- Support customers on planning marketing strategies within each assigned area
- Update the market information, researching and knowing the market potential of customers and competitors also participate in the company market planning
- Coordinate with Production, Logistic and Customer Credit processes to complete the trading
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, Economics, International Business or related field.
- 0-3 years of experience in Sales
- English proficiency ( TOEIC > 550)
- Having a basic understanding of consumer behavior and marketing research
- Having experience in formulating and implementing the marketing plan and be able to identify a competitive strategy under given circumstances
- Good human relationship, Creative, enthusiastic, hardworking, result-oriented
- Having driving license
- Able to work upcountry and rotate between each region is a must
|Address||The Siam Cement Public Company Limited, 1 Thanon Siam Cement, Bang Sue, Bangkok 10800, Thailand|
- Region Sales
- Able to work upcountry
- 0-3 years of experience in Sales
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“Passion for Better”
SCG is a leading conglomerate company operating for over a century with an embedded sustainable development approach under good corporate governance principles. SCG pledges further
efforts to create excellent innovations, services and integrated solutions in 3 core business units, namely Cement-Building Materials Business, Chemicals Business, and Packaging Business.
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that
over 50,00SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move
forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growth.
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week