Klongtoey Jobs R&d – Skincare/ Personal Care (formulation)/นักวิจัยและพัฒนาสูตรผลิตภัณฑ์ Position at Kao Consumer Products (Southeast Asia)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Klongtoey and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as R&D - Skincare/ Personal Care (Formulation)/นักวิจัยและพัฒนาสูตรผลิตภัณฑ์ in our business office, Kao Consumer Products (Southeast Asia).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Master or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Kao Consumer Products (Southeast Asia)|
|Position||R&d - Skincare/ Personal Care (formulation)/นักวิจัยและพัฒนาสูตรผลิตภัณฑ์|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Responsible to develop Personal care products; Skin care for KAO (ASEAN countries).
- Conduct laboratory experiments for formulation developments and related clinical studies.
- Analyze laboratory results and propose hypothesis to proceed experiments.
- Generate new product and idea by discussion and formula study including mixing process under scientific viewpoint and hypothesis.
- Collaborate with other departments for conducting ASEAN consumer survey to understand consumer needs, analyze result and propose innovative ideas for future development.
- Coordinate with Head Quarter, Kao Subsidiaries and third parties while conducting research works.
- Master’s Degree in Science [Cosmetics Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related fields]
- Good command of written and spoken English (TOEIC 650 or above)
- New graduates are welcome.
- At least 1-2 years experienced in personal care or cosmetic is a plus.
Kao Consumer Products (Southeast Asia) Co., Ltd.
O-NES Tower, Bangkok (BTS : Nana)
For more information please visit http://ww.kao.com/th
|Address||Kao Consumer Products (Southeast) Co.,LTD., 161 Ratchadamri Rd, Khwaeng Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Master's Degree in Chemistry, Cosmetics Sciences
- Interested in Lab/R&D for Personal Care product
- Good command of written and spoken English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Kao Consumer Products (Southeast Asia)is an established company based in Bangkok. We are responsible for Research and Development as well as Consumer Products Management in Asian Region. Our company’s mission is to strive for the wholehearted satisfaction
and enrichment of the lives of people globally. We accomplish this by engaging in innovative research aimed at the fusion of science and technology and providing proactive products management in order to constantly produce innovative and high value-added products.
We promote R&D efforts in products design and applied technology along with consumer research, helping us achieve a deep understanding of the needs and lifestyles of global consumers. Now, we are seeking excellent candidates to join our busy, growing team.
If you are aninnovative, energetic, committed and self-motived candidate, please join us as:
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week