Nakhon Ratchasima Jobs R&d Engineer Position at KYOCERA AVX Components (Bangkok) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, KYOCERA AVX Components (Bangkok) Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as R&D Engineer for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Nakhon Ratchasima and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||KYOCERA AVX Components (Bangkok) Ltd.|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Thailand Plant R&D Engineer is member of of R&D group. Group is focused on development of new processes, technologies and evaluation of new materials for tantalum capacitors production.
REPORTS TO: R&D Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work on development projects or their parts.
- Maintain overview on trends of materials and technologies related to tantalum capacitors.
- Work with technical groups at other AVX locations to coordinate development and implement and share best practices.
- Work with external subjects (material suppliers, research and development institutions) on solving development tasks.
- When managing new projects, it is necessary to take into account customer requirements, market development, the level of competing products, development costs, price, and environmental impact.
- Use expertise to quickly and effectively put knowledge into practice
- Provide support to other technical departments of the Thailand tantalum plant and other tantalum division entities.
- Participate on maintaining of technical documentation.
- Present results to management, preparation of IP protection.
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- Degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical.
- As least 3 years experience in R&D Process, Chemical Process with Manufacturing firms (Electronics is Prefer)
- Ability to evaluate data using statistical tools.
- Good organisation skills.
- Understanding of natural processes and laws.
- Motivation to learn new things.
- Good English communication ability. (TOEIC 550 Above)
|Address||VWH4+GR KYOCERA AVX COMPONENT (BANGKOK) LTD., Na Klang, Sung Noen District, Nakhon Ratchasima 30380, Thailand|
- Research and Development
- Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineer
- New Plan set up
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AVX is a leading international manufacturer and supplier of a vast portfolio of advanced electronic components, including: capacitors, inductors, filters, resistors, couplers, diodes, and circuit protection devices, as well as a broad range of innovative
sensor, control, interconnect and antenna solutions. With 33 research, design, manufacturing, and customer support facilities in 16 countries around the world.
AVX (Thailand) Limited was established in Thailand in 2017, intends to open a manufacturing site at Nava Nakorn Industrial Zone, Nakhon Ratchasima in 2021.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Housing allowance, Medical insurance, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week