Bangna Jobs Quality, Sustainability & Safety Manager (on-site) Position at Lyreco
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Lyreco is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Quality, Sustainability & Safety Manager (On-site) for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Bangna and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Quality, Sustainability & Safety Manager (on-site)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Managing the Safety Officer, heading the Safety Committee and promoting safe and sustainable behavior in Lyreco and the wider community
- Owning and responsible for internal / external management system audit and process audit programs (ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001)
- Ensuring all operational processes are aligned with the quality management systems
- Maintaining all necessary accreditations and certifications.
- Country leadership for CSR and Sustainability; supporting Lyreco’s commitment to the 17 SDGs of the UN Global Compact
- Owning the Lyreco Green Tree Assessment process which drives the development of the sustainable product range in Thailand by closely with Product Marketing and Suppliers
- Working closely with Lyreco’s Global, QSS and Sustainability Communities
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive, and problem-solving skills.
- A passionate interest in sustainability
- Experience in Project management and ISO audit
- University degree in quality management, occupational health & safety, or equivalent
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Thai
|16th Floor, Lyreco (Thailand) Co., Limited, Bhiraj Tower at BITEC, 4345 Sukhumvit Road, Khet, Bang Na, Bangkok 10260, Thailand
- Project management & ISO audit
- Support sustainability work and oversea projects
- Managing Safety Officer & Safety Committee work
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"At Lyreco Thailand, we believe in a culture that values its people as a key enabler of our strategy and success. We encourage Lyreco people to become pioneers and inspire them to be the best they can be. Our core values of Excellence, Passion, Respect
and Agility play a key part to create a work environment where Lyreco People have a great employee experience. Working together for tomorrow is our belief. Through a perfect blend of four enablers: people, technology, pioneer, and sustainability, we are committed
to deliver a great customer experience."
Life at Lyreco Thailand
Who We Are
Operating in Thailand for almost 20 years, Lyreco sells office and workplace supplies to many of the leading companies in Thailand. We are a global market leader, ranked number 3 in the world by sales, with operations across 25 countries selling through ecommerce
and traditional channels.
We work from a modern office next to Bangna BTS station at Bhiraj Tower in BITEC and from a large National Distribution Centre in Bangkok Free Trade Zone.
We believe in developing our people and when working at Lyreco you'll be constantly discovering new skills and knowledge with the help of our Learning & Development Team. We have an environment that inspires and rewards your creativity and innovation. Much
of our success comes from our employees - a reason why we are committed to acquiring, retaining and developing the top talent on the market.
Lyreco is a company where sustainability is taken into account at all times, at all levels and for any decision; whether that is the environment, our people, our customers, suppliers or you.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours