Pathumwan Jobs Quality Control (qc) / Bts Chidlom *** Click For More Details Position at PERSOLKELLY HR Services Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pathumwan and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, PERSOLKELLY HR Services Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Quality control (QC) / BTS Chidlom *** Click for more details and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY HR Services Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Quality Control (qc) / Bts Chidlom *** Click For More Details|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Position Quality control (QC)
Location: BTS Chidlom
Basic Salary: Up to 35K
- Inspect products to ensure that they meet quality standards
- Disassemble product parts to inspect them individually
- Monitor production operations to ensure conformance to company specifications
- Direct assembly adjustments to ensure operations reflect quality standards
- Ensure products meet customer expectations based on company objectives
- Communicate the results of inspections and put forward corrective suggestions
- Write reports to document deficiencies and errors in products
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- At least 2-3 years experience in QC control in the watch industry is preferred or the electronics industry
- Knowledge of technical spare part
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English
- Strong regard for quality assurance according to company standards
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Word)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Detailed, cautiousness person
- Good at analyzing, and problem-solving with good aptitude and enthusiastic characters
|Address||2706, PERSOLKELLY Thailand, 2707, Empire Tower, Tower 2-3, unit, 195 S Sathon Rd, Yan Nawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- 2-3 years experience in QC
- Knowledge of technical spare part
- Able to communicate in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging
Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan,
Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,00
positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Flexible working hours