Jatuchak Jobs Purchasing Supervisor/purchasing Supervisor Position at Thai Petroleum & Trading Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Jatuchak and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Thai Petroleum & Trading Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Purchasing Supervisor/purchasing Supervisor|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Job Responsibility :
- Procure/sourcing necessary materials, equipment, and supplies for the production and distribution of lubricants and car batteries, in accordance with the company’s budget and policies.
- Evaluate/analyze potential suppliers and negotiate contracts and prices to obtain the best possible deals for the company.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with suppliers and able to resolve problems or conflicts that may arise.
- Checking inventory and maintain material for supply to meet production and customer demand.
- Able to assess market trends and raw material prices to adjust and optimize cost reduction, procurement, and control processes.
- Supervise and control the procurement process in accordance with the company’s standards and comply with relevant legal requirements.
- Prepare procurement performance reports and identify areas for improvement and development to enhance the effectiveness of the procurement process.
- Proficient in presenting, analyzing, and comparing data using computer programs (Microsoft Office/Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and have experience working with ERP software.
- Honest, ethical, and transparent in work and can be verified.
- Support and coordinate with internal and external departments to achieve company goals.
Job Qualifications :
- Male, Female, At least 3-10 years experience in purchasing
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Good interpersonal, organizational, monitoring and controlling skills
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and have good adaptability to rapid changing in business
- Ability to work and negotiate with people of higher power or authority
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
|Address||Thai Petroleum and Trading Co.,Ltd, 135/5, Moo 11, Soi, Vitantamwat Rd, Song Khanong, Phra Pradaeng District, Samut Prakan 10130, Thailand|
- Purchasing Supervisor
- Purchasing & Sourcing
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Thai Petroleum & Trading Co., Ltd
is the pioneer of the automotive lubricant business in Thailand. Founded in 1952, we are the first Thai-owned lubricating oil manufacturer in the nation. Our products have been distributed in 15 countries over the world.
Our business includes:
- Lubricating oils manufacturing
- Lubricating greases manufacturing
- Automotive battery manufacturing
- Lubricating oil container manufacturing
- Commercial real estate service