Rayong Jobs Purchasing Staff Position at POSCO Coated Steel (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Purchasing Staff. For those of you who live in Rayong and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, POSCO Coated Steel (Thailand) Co., Ltd., and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||POSCO Coated Steel (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Responsible to source supplier & purchase items to support CGL factory operation(Machinery, Tools, Packing Materials
- Creation RFQ to local supplier and/or oversea supplier
- To review the surveying price from supplier and setting target Bidding
- To compare price and negotiat price and valid time with supplier
- Creation PO to supplier and management PO (delivery monitoring, receipt item/service and payment to supplier)
- Well coordinate with relating user and other departments
- Monthly requirement report of purchasing
- Experience At least 2 – 3 years as Procurement and Purchasing advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business Management, General Management, Logistic Management or related field.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Command in MS office, Power Point, Basic Excel (Pivot Table & V look up)
- Have skill to understand basic design drawing.
- Having service mind and good attitude on work.
- Systematic thinking, good analytics, self-motivation and highly responsibility.
- Can start working immediately will be preferable.
- Working 5 days a week (Holiday: Saturday-Sunday)
- Housing allowance / Food allowance / Monthly diligence
- Life insurance and health insurance / Dental fee / Medical expenses and family dental fees
- Overtime pay (OT)and Bonus according to performance
|Address||X4Q4+9RH POSCO COATED STEEL THAILAND, Map Yang Phon, Pluak Daeng District, Rayong 21140, Thailand|
- Working 5 days a week
- Good communication skills in English
- Can start working immediately will be preferable
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
POSCOis a multinational steel-making company founded in 1968 and its head-quarter is located in South Korea. We are the No.1 steel manufacturing company by market value in
2010 and 5th largest by volume in 2012.
POSCO Thailand Coated Steel (POSCO-TCS) is one of the largest producer of galvanized steel in Thailand and BOI promoted company. Galvanized steel products are now being used
in a wide range of automobiles,electricalequipmentand other industrial machinery as home appliance.
Our head office and plant are located at Amata City in Rayong.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Gratuity, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week