Chonburi Jobs Purchasing Manager Position at ManpowerGroup Thailand
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Purchasing Manager. For candidates who reside in Chonburi and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at ManpowerGroup Thailand and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿55,000 - ฿90,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 55.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 90.000|
Annual planning and progress management based on the company’s business plan, as well as internal reporting towards achieving the plan
- Responsibility for delivering parts to OEMs and internal production.
- Problem solving and issue resolution related to internal, and supplier matters, as well as reporting to internal departments and customers.
- Supervision, training, and overall support of team members.
- Evaluation and guidance of supplier quality, cost, and delivery.
- Cost negotiation with suppliers based on cost analysis.
- Coordination and support of new model launches for supplier parts up to mass production.
Mass production part (materials/fasteners/press/welding),
General purchases (factory consumables/office supplies/equipment/transportation/services, etc.)
- Over 5-7 years of purchasing/procurement experience
- Over 3 years of team management experience (In any section)
- Excellent communication skills to build smooth relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to explain and propose logically with numerical analysis
- Resilience and a willingness to tackle challenges in difficult situations
- Ability to think objectively and take action
- Ability to take responsibility for problems and move forward with the next action
- Proficiency in English and Japanese communication skills (the boss is Japanese)
- PC skills including data analysis and presentation skills (there are many opportunities for domestic and international presentations).
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand – Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact no. 081-1049290
Contact person Khun Darika Ngamjarukit – Recruitment Consultant
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554
|Address||44 Manpower Eastern Branch, Sukhumvit Road, Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand|
- Procurement management
- Supplier management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Manpower Thailand is part of ManpowerGroup - the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations ever year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. With offices in 80 countries and more than 70 years of history, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job - faster and with better business results.Manpower Thailand established in March 1998. We provide staffing services in banking and finance, office service, information technology, engineering, technical areas, etc.that can be separated to be three ranges of services which are:* Executive Recruitment * Permanent Recruitment * Temporary & Contract Recruitment * Outsourcing * Payroll Outsourcing* Visa & Work Permit * Outplacement * Expatriate & Japanese Service
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy