Bangsaotong Jobs Purchasing Manager (food Industry) Position at MK Restaurant Group Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bangsaotong and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||MK Restaurant Group Public Company Limited|
|Position||Purchasing Manager (food Industry)|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
ROLE SUMMARY :
Make purchases of materials for use in production and other media for use
in manufacturing: raw materials, indirect products manufacturing, parts,
industrial components, packaging, parts of company products, high value-
added complexity and running. Perform all associated administration,
including the analysis of orders, purchase of requisitions, survey of prices
and delivery times, negotiation with suppliers, approval of budgets,
preparation and placement of purchase orders and contracts, etc. while
taking into consideration the prices, quantities, quality and deadlines as
defined in purchase contracts. Maintain the follow-up on purchase orders
placed on the market in accordance to the guidelines of the company.
Approve and recommend approval of providers more
responsive to business needs.
- Identify trends, summarize findings, and give feedback on existing contract performance, and provide as input to
new contract processes for negotiations/renegotiations.
- Identify, select and negotiate with vendors on product selection, assortment and price for a medium to large
category of products, merchandise or services.
- Manage the delivery of a major part of the organization’s contract management program while taking personal
responsibility for a limited number of mission-critical contracts.
- Collect and collate information on the key cost drivers, market dynamics and issues, areas of innovation, and
alternative suppliers for more senior colleagues to provide solid market information for decision making.
- Conduct research using primary data sources and select information needed for the analysis of key themes and
- Achieve specific procurement goals within area of responsibility. May also involve working to improve established
- At least 7-10 years working experience in Casual Dining Restaurants(CDR), Quick Service Restaurants(QSR), FMCG, or any related industries in Purchase field
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business or related field
Skills & Experience :
- Experience in FMCG, Retail business or Food retail
- Good background in purchasing
- Hard working, open minded with a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Strong coaching skills to grow the team
- Passion in food, love to eat and/or love exploring new food trends/restaurants
- Fluent in English and Thai. Computer literate
- Ability to travel up-country and overseas some of the time
Please note that we will get in touch with shortlisted candidates only.
If you do not hear back from us, your resume will be kept for future consideration. Thank you for your interest in our company.
|Address||MK Restaurant Group Public Company, 1200 ซอย บางนา-ตราด 42 Khwaeng Bang Na, Bang Na, Bangkok 10260, Thailand|
- Stable and Well-known company
- 5 working-day
- Work location : Samut Prakan, Thepparat Rd.,KM. 18
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MK Restaurant Group has been emphasizing on developing our personnel within the organization to enhance our qualities and
We had been focusing on developing our personnel ability to make sure that the quality of our 10,00 staffs meet international standard. Besides salary and coverage
fringe benefits, MK Restaurant Group also supports all of our personnel to have a happy life. Working to strengthen sustainable living and cultivating the mind in service.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Performance bonus, Five-day work week