Bangrak Jobs Psychology Facilitator / Counselor Position at Boost Business Solutions Co., LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Psychology Facilitator / Counselor in our company, Boost Business Solutions Co., LTD.. For candidates who reside in Bangrak and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time, part time, contract & freelance system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Boost Business Solutions Co., LTD.|
|Position||Psychology Facilitator / Counselor|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
As a Psychology Facilitator at Peace Please Studio, you will create meaningful workshops that improve the mental well-being of people and conduct private counseling sessions with clients. Working alongside founders, you will learn from the best in business and psychology. At Peace Please Studio, we believe that everyone can get better. Come and join us for the next mental health movement in Thailand.
- Design therapy workshops for participants to improve mental well-being and relax the mind.
- Facilitate workshops and manage customer experience.
- Ensure quality and safety for participants during the workshop.
- Conduct private counseling sessions with clients, using evidence-based therapies and techniques.
- Keep accurate and confidential records of client treatment progress and other relevant information.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Psychology or related field.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience in providing private counseling services.
- A license to practice psychological services or therapies is a plus.
BTS Saladaeng / MRT Silom
|Address||BizStep Ltd., 20 Bubhajit Building, 14th Floor, Unit 14-A1 North S Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
- Design therapy workshops for participants
- Conduct private counseling sessions
- A license to practice psychological services
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours