Ladkrabang Jobs Project Scheduler Engineer/ Planning Engineer (suvarnabhumi Project )/วิศวกรวางแผน โครงการสุวรรณภูมิ Position at CHEC (THAI) CO., LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Project Scheduler Engineer/ Planning Engineer (Suvarnabhumi Project )/วิศวกรวางแผน โครงการสุวรรณภูมิ. For those of you who live in Ladkrabang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, CHEC (THAI) CO., LTD., and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|CHEC (THAI) CO., LTD.
|Project Scheduler Engineer/ Planning Engineer (suvarnabhumi Project )/วิศวกรวางแผน โครงการสุวรรณภูมิ
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
We are searching for a well-organized self-starter with great attention to detail to join our team as the Planning Engineer. Critical work .responsibilities include drawing up work schedules and budgets, delegating tasks, analyzing project specifications and finding cost-effective ways to meet them, liaising with contractors and suppliers, managing resources, and communicating with surveyors, managers, and other engineers. You should be able to analyze data, write reports to project manager.
To be successful as a Planning Engineer, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of the relevant Engineering discipline and be able to anticipate problems. Outstanding Planning Engineers should have great attention to detail and be able to handle stress well.
- Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
- Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
- Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
- Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
- Familar with Oracle Primavera project planer and Oracle Primavera Contract management
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Civil engineer
- Have experience 3- 5 years Civil & infrastructure work.
- Proficiency in Primavera P 6
- Oracle Primavera.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- A sound understanding of safety protocols.
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
- English spoken, written and working language.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing international business.
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and diverse international assignments along with direct responsibilities.
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
|CHEC (Thai) Company Limited 87/2 อาคารซีอาร์ซี ทาวเวอร์ ชั้น 20 Witthayu Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Have experience 3- 5 years in construction
- English communication skill
- Oracle Primavera,Primavera 6
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We occupy in consultation, engineering, procurement, construction, investment, operation and maintenance in the field of transportation infrastructure (includes
of marine works, reclamation, and dredging, airport, railway, road and bridge, tunnel, industrial park), energy development, water treatment, and municipal works. At present, CHEC's more than 90 branches (subsidiaries) and representative offices around the
world conduct business in over 100 countries and regions with more than 15,00 employees undertaking hundreds of international projects whose total contract amount is over USD 30 billion. Our local company, CHEC (Thai) Company Ltd. (“CHECTHAI”), is registered
in Bangkok since 1994, has contracted over 30 projects with the Marine Department, Mass Railway Transit Authority of Thailand, State Railway of Thailand, in an amount of 21.17 billion Baht approximately.