Bangkok Jobs Project Manager / Senior Project Manager Position at CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD SERVICES (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD SERVICES (THAILAND) CO., LTD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Bangkok and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Project Manager / Senior Project Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD SERVICES (THAILAND) CO., LTD.|
|Position||Project Manager / Senior Project Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Full project life cycle ownership, multiple methodologies from initiation to closure and ensure they are completed on time and according to specifications.
- Prepare a clear development brief in respect of the Project’s quality, cost and time requirements and limitations.
- Advise on the procurement strategy and prepare project budget and tender documents (pre-contract & post contract administration and procedures).
- Attend weekly site meetings with all stake holders and the like.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly reports to associate project teams and relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare on project management tracking record. (minutes, progress, risk, budgeting and payment)
- Conduct, monitor and review project activities and ensure its completion within scheduled time and budget.
- Facilitate and provide oversight on Consulting progress.
- Provide building technical support to Facility Management encompassing commercial, industrial and residential properties.
- Conduct conditional inspection on existing buildings and inspection for handing and taking over of new developments as required.
- Ability to understand complex technical task and provide support on the solutions and challenges to Client.
- Perform project management work in various projects like building repairs, due diligence and replacement and additional and alteration works specifically new green field industrial works.
- Conduct project meetings with Consultants, Contractors, Clients, etc.
- Coordinate closely with contractors/ sub-contractors or site teams to work on time, smoothly progress and ensure delivery of result
- Work with local team for Business Development.
- Provide Project Management support as required on other projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management / Facilities Management / Architectural / Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience especially on fitting out and live renovation project
- Multi-discipline background and experience in Progamme, Planning, Management, Technical, Budgeting, Report and Documentation skills.
- Strong team player with a good interpersonal for team collaboration by positive thinking and attitude.
- Dynamic and comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal skill, fast learning, and passion to perform to achieve the set goals.
- Computer skills on AutoCAD and MS. Project and Power Point
- Good communicate skills in English as this role will require
|Address||Level 11, Office, Cushman & Wakefield Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Spring Tower, 188, 11-116 Phaya Thai Rd, Thung Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand|
- Project Management
- Interior fit-outs (office, retail, industrial)
- Managing renovation projects
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cushman & Wakefield isa leading global real estate services firmthat delivers exceptional value by putting ideas into action for real estate occupiers and owners.
Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with 51,00 employees in approximately 400 offices and 70 countries.
The company's headquarters is located in Chicago, Illinois. Cushman & Wakefield is among the world's largest commercial real estate services firms, with revenues of US$7.8 billion
Website : ww.cushmanwakefield.com
- Industry: Property Management / Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance, Work from home, Flexible working hours