Bangrak Jobs Project Manager, Product Development Position at David Yurman (Thailand) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bangrak and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, David Yurman (Thailand) Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Project Manager, Product Development and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||David Yurman (Thailand) Ltd.|
|Position||Project Manager, Product Development|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Senior Director, Product Development
Provide comprehensive project management by successfully developing all market product based on timeline. Serve as owner of vendor communication throughout the design turnover and launch process.
- Provide multifaceted project leadership for new product development efforts focusing on engineering, manufacturing, cost, and design aesthetic needs; Serve as primary contact (owner) with external vendors during development collaboration. Responsible for following timeline.
- Execute and maintain all product specific documentation as needed including project kits and supplemental documents; Maintain systems as required (PLM, Oracle)
- Execute technologically driven solutions to attain fundamental product improvements by improving product manufacturability, reducing manufacturing cost, increasing manufacturing capacity or improving product quality.
- Support additional manufacturing and engineering-related initiatives as needed.
- Jewelry industry experience required.
- Demonstrated experience in new product development and/or manufacturing process improvement.
- Ability to analyze complex engineering problems.
- Knowledge of modern jewelry manufacturing techniques, precious metal metallurgy and/or investment casting.
- Proven ability to work within a minimal supervision, fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication (English written and verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office computer skills (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop a plus.
- Practical CAD knowledge, specifically Rhino software.
- Working knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) & Oracle software.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some travel may be required.
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Comprehensive medical & life insurance & Dentist
- Provident fund
- Employee discount
- Company mobile phone
- 5 days work week.
- Direct access to BTS Chong Nonsri
- International working environment
|Address||Matson Driscoll & Damico (Thailand) Limited, 98 Sathorn Square, N Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
- Jewelry industry experience
- Strong English Communication
- Knowledge of modern jewelry manufacturing
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
David Yurmanis America's foremost luxury jewelry brand. Shop iconic collections, sculptural creations and innovative designs.
- Industry: Jewellery/Gems/Watches
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours