Wattana Jobs Project Manager Position at GMM Grammy Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Project Manager in our company, GMM Grammy Public Company Limited. For candidates who reside in Wattana and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||GMM Grammy Public Company Limited|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Initiate, implement and manage CRM marketing campaigns (data-driven marketing activities) from end to end processes with objective to build the quality database and/or achieve sale performance
- Manage campaign to achieve company objective
- Work in collaboration with related stakeholders both internal (marketing, IT data system, trading, online, call center) and external (partners, outsources) to implement the effective campaigns
- Ensure all privileges/fulfillment delivered to customer accurately within committed timeline
- Co-ordinate and ensure processes and system on acquires data from various sources
- Provide support on campaign MIS request and tracking
- Responsible for campaign performance tracking, evaluating and identify key learning for future improvement
- Plan, provide and manage campaign budget and benefit projection
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or relevant field. MBA or other advanced technical degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experiences as Project Manager or Business Development or relevant areas.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, with experience implementing innovative ideas or products in complex organizations.
- Strong numerical & analytical skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking and planning, effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change.
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders.
|Address||GMM Media Public Co.,Ltd., 50, Gmm Grammy Place, 36-38th Floor, Sukumvit 21 (Asoke) Road, Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana, Bangkok, 10110, 10110, Thailand|
- Project Manager
- CRM marketing campaigns.
- Entertainment Business
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GMM Grammy Public Co.,Ltd. is a leader in entertainment
and multimedia business in Thailand. We create, produce and distribute music and are engaged in commercial spot, television and radio, publishing, edutainment and digital-business with over 30 subsidiaries and more than 2,00 employees. Due to expansion we
are looking for qualified candidates to join with us as :
- Industry: Entertainment/Recreation
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week