Lampoon Jobs Project Engineer (mri) Position at Le Creuset Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Project Engineer (MRI). For those of you who live in Lampoon and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Le Creuset Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd., and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Le Creuset Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Project Engineer (mri)|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance, reliability and improvement of the system and machine in LCMT including bringing new technology to improve working. Also, safety awareness and ISO skill.
- Work according to plan preventive maintenance is the most productive to reduce time Breakdown of machinery and increase the efficiency of the machine.
- Responsible for managing automation system in my factory (Use of PLC siemens)
- work and maintain a high level of service and repair, as notified according to the Job request completed by quality and completed on schedule.
- Able to Programable Logic Controller (PLC) and Robot programming: Siemens, Mitsubishi and ABB Robotics.
- Coordinate with production to improve machine capacity in responded area.
- Improve machine and system reliability.
- Machine safety improvement.
- Ability to contact the foreigner and work as multination team.
- Control and compliance work plan assigned by the supervisor and by the amount of work completed on time.
- Reported operating results per supervisor regularly and directly at on time.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas and areas of responsibility evenly.
- Practice and skills by working based on health and safety regulation.
- To work regularly (On time and follow the regulations of the company.
- Availability and working practices with the intent of responsibility in work time.
- Working with a good attitude, has leadership skills, has the ability to coordinate with internal teams and cross functions.
- To support the team working and support activities of the company.
- Engineering skills are developed continuously, and study new technologies applied in the factory.
- Ensure that workplace and working process compiled with Company SHE standard.
- Safety awareness and follow up company safety rules.
- Completed education of B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer.
- Experiences 7 to 10 years of relevant in Manufacturer environment.
- Higher level of project engineer who has experienced running himself for engineering project.
- Can manage completely on his own installation and planning of new production lines.
- Proven working experience as a Project Engineer.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Decision making ability and leadership skills.
- Current engineer license.
- Knowledge of Mechanical: Design by CAD, Machinery and MEP.
- Pneumatic / Hydraulic system and combustion system.
- Programable Logic Controller (PLC) and Robot programming: Siemens, Mitsubishi and ABB Robotics
- Time management and organization skills.
|Address||G2X5+9JV Le Creuset Manufacturing (Thailand) Co.,Ltd., Wiang Yong, Mueang Lamphun District, Lamphun 51000, Thailand|
- Part of the delivery team responsible for the deli
- Automation system and Robotics including IOT
- Practice of dismantle and assembly
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Le Creuset Manufacturing (Thailand)., Co.Ltd is the subsidiaries of Le Creuset group in Switzerland which well -known of cookware ,tableware, kitchenware product that has recently
expand the new modern with high technologies stoneware factory in Thailand ( Located in SAHAPHAT Industrial Park : Lamphun) .
Due to rapid business expansion, we are now seeking for high caliber staff to join our team to fulfill our growth and business expansion. The details of vacant positions are shown as below.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Travel allowance