Chiang Mai Jobs Project Engineer/วิศวกรโครงการ Position at Rare Beverage Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Project Engineer/วิศวกรโครงการ. For those of you who live in Chiang Mai and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Rare Beverage Co., Ltd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of , professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Rare Beverage Co., Ltd.|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Coordination of projects with the manufacturing plant
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Oversee project procurement management and issue all appropriate
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is created and maintained appropriately for each project.
- Possess expert knowledge of common methods to define problems, identify gaps in performance, gather supporting data, design solutions, implement improvements, measure results, and sustain results.
- Able to Inspection, commissioning, calibration, and configuration for solution system & instrument product.
- Able to be analyze & solve the problem for solution system & instrument product.
- Support new business initiatives and projects and contribute to review meetings and change process.
- Be able to perform feasibility study of the project, including collecting data, conducting researches, making financial analysis, presenting, and reporting for various scenario.
Skills and Requirement:
- Project management – have to ability to manage people, budgets and complex projects and bring them to completion on time and on budget.
- Excellent communication skills – working with people across the manufacturing process, they have to be able to manage people well and communicate new ideas effectively.
- Leadership skills – able to bring out the best abilities in his/her team members and motivate them to work together in achieving a shared goal.
- Growth mindset – actively seeking for learning opportunities to develop new skills.
- Analytical skills – responsible for analysis and interpretation of data into charts, diagrams, and reports
- Creative thinking and excellent problem-solving skills – have to be able to solve problems in a new way, seeing past what is established and create a new way of doing things.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, industrialization or relate field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Coordinator or similar role, background in food and beverage will be a plus.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed with GPA > 3.00
- Highly understanding AutoCad, Microsoft Office
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- Salary Starting at 30,00THB
- Social Society
- Training Courses
- Performance Bonus
- Accommodation at Chiang Dao, Chiang Mai
- Chiang Dao, Chiang Mai
|Region||Chiang Mai province|
|Address||บริษัท เชียงใหม่ เบเวอเรช จำกัด, 33/1 ถ. ซุปเปอร์ไฮเวย์ เชียงใหม่-ลำปาง Yang Noeng, Saraphi District, Chiang Mai 50140, Thailand|
- Oversee Project Management
- Salary Starting at 30,000THB
- Chiang Dao, Chiang Mai
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Rare Beverage Company engages in the production, distribution, and sale of beverages. Its products include premium mineral water, sparkling water,
and other non-alcoholic products. All products derived from unique geographic source where is the natural hot mineral spring water. The company plan operates through the following regional segments including Thailand and Southeast Asia.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Performance bonus, Flexible working hours