Jatuchak Jobs Project Cost Controller Position at CUEL Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Project Cost Controller. For those of you who live in Jatuchak and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, CUEL Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of , professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Project Cost Controller|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Verify Project Cost Transactions to ensure the alignment to budget and final forecast
- Monthly Report of responsible project on the following categories: Budget/Committed/Booked and FAC Cost, Project Cash Flow
- Arrange Close-out report (final report at project completion)
- Issue Invoices responsible projects on monthly basis
- Bachelor degrees with knowledge in cost analysis
- 1-3 years working experience
- Good in Excel
- Mathematical skills
- Good command of English
- Please send application with current and expected salary
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Interested persons, please send application with current and expected salary information
038-40700 ext. 2454
|Address||CUEL Limited, 48 หมู่ 3 Thung Sukhla, Si Racha District, Chon Buri 20230, Thailand|
- Steel fabrication business for oil & gas industry
- Monitor, control, report cost of assigned project
- 5 days working week
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CUELis an EPCI specialist offering
international oil and gas companies a unique range of construction related services. Formed in 200, CUEL provides a world-class integrated service that encompasses Project Management, Engineering design, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning.
With its competitive cost solutions, CUEL has developed an extensive track record in Asia. CUEL is operating as a turnkey contractor
to deliver a range of offshore Oil & Gas facilities and onshore LNG plant modules for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as other strategic locations in Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves its success with the best practice approach to safety, quality and environment. It has a clear capability to understand
clients' expectations primarily due to its unique business model that integrates expertise from both client's and contractor's perspective.
CUEL's construction facilities in Laem Chabang, Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdom's growing capability to support both
the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.
- Industry: Petroleum
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours