Others Jobs Project Coordinator In Surin (urgently Required)/ผู้ประสานงานโครงการประจำโรงเรียน Position at TESOL Tree Co.,Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, TESOL Tree Co.,Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as project coordinator in surin (urgently required)/ผู้ประสานงานโครงการประจำโรงเรียน with a full time, permanent & contract work system, which domiciled in Northeastern > Others and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||TESOL Tree Co.,Ltd.|
|Position||Project Coordinator In Surin (urgently Required)/ผู้ประสานงานโครงการประจำโรงเรียน|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Ensure a smooth and effective working relationship with the partnered Thai schools’ teachers and officers, foreign teachers, and foreign academic manager and our team members
- Ensure the overall satisfaction of the partnered Thai schools’ teachers and officers and students, about our classes and program
- Liaise with the partnered school teachers and officers to run our program smoothly and help them solve their problems that relate to our program
- Ensure the legality of our foreign teachers in the partnered school and work on administration of getting visas and work permits for them
- Work as a go-to person for our foreign teachers to provide them some supports to work in the school
- Help the partnered school to arrange students activities
- Be part of English camps team in March-May and in October
- Based in one of the areas below;
- Mueang Surin District, Surin
- Mueang Chonburi District, Chonburi Province
- Lam Luk Ka Road (Klong 7-8), Pathumthani Province
- University graduates in any fields. Newly graduates are welcome to apply.
- Able to communicate in English and Thai
- Reliable, flexible to work, good teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving skills when faced with challenges
- Professional use of MS Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with effective time management
|Address||โรงเรียนบ้านภาษาพัฒน์ (TESOL Tree) Mittraphap, Pak Chong, Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima 30130, Thailand|
- Work with foreign teachers and give them support
- Liaise between school and our teaching team
- Newly grads accepted, 5-day work, health insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TESOL Tree is an educational organisation committed to delivering quality English language training and management programs, including the worldwide
recognised Trinity CertTESOL qualification moderated by Trinity College London.
With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, our teaching and training courses are conducted by qualified and experienced trainers and managers to ensure the most effective methods in order for schools or businesses to be able to meet their objectives. We
are expanding our business and looking for an active and skillful person to join our team.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week