Chonburi Jobs Project Coordinator In Chonburi (urgently Required)/ผู้ประสานงานโครงการประจำโรงเรียน Position at TESOL Tree Co.,Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Project Coordinator in Chonburi (Urgently Required)/ผู้ประสานงานโครงการประจำโรงเรียน in our company, TESOL Tree Co.,Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Chonburi and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time, permanent & contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||TESOL Tree Co.,Ltd.|
|Position||Project Coordinator In Chonburi (urgently Required)/ผู้ประสานงานโครงการประจำโรงเรียน|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Ensure a smooth and effective working relationship with the partnered Thai schools’ teachers and officers, foreign teachers, and foreign academic manager and our team members
- Ensure the overall satisfaction of the partnered Thai schools’ teachers and officers and students, about our classes and program
- Liaise with the partnered school teachers and officers to run our program smoothly and help them solve their problems that relate to our program
- Ensure the legality of our foreign teachers in the partnered school and work on administration of getting visas and work permits for them
- Work as a go-to person for our foreign teachers to provide them some supports to work in the school
- Help the partnered school to arrange students activities
- Be part of English camps team in March-May and in October
- Based in one of the areas below;
- Mueang Surin District, Surin
- Mueang Chonburi District, Chonburi Province
- Lam Luk Ka Road (Klong 7-8), Pathumthani Province
- University graduates in any fields. Newly graduates are welcome to apply.
- Able to communicate in English and Thai
- Reliable, flexible to work, good teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving skills when faced with challenges
- Professional use of MS Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with effective time management
- Work with foreign teachers and give them support
- Liaise between school and our teaching team
- Newly grads accepted, 5-day work, health insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TESOL Tree is an educational organisation committed to delivering quality English language training and management programs, including the worldwide
recognised Trinity CertTESOL qualification moderated by Trinity College London.
With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, our teaching and training courses are conducted by qualified and experienced trainers and managers to ensure the most effective methods in order for schools or businesses to be able to meet their objectives. We
are expanding our business and looking for an active and skillful person to join our team.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week