Bangrak Jobs Program Manager – Leadership Development Program/ผู้จัดการโครงการการพัฒนาผู้นำ Position at Leadership Development Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Leadership Development Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bangrak and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Master and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of program manager - leadership development program/ผู้จัดการโครงการการพัฒนาผู้นำ and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Leadership Development Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Program Manager - Leadership Development Program/ผู้จัดการโครงการการพัฒนาผู้นำ|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Develop training plans for participants
- Opportunities to drive change through Group–level seminars, senior leadership development programs, world–class conferences and meetings.
- Expansive people and executive network.
- Leadership development and business knowledge acquired on the job.
- Develop and organize Group–level seminars, senior leadership development programs, world–class conferences, and meetings from inception to completion at CP Leadership Institute
- Participate in workshop facilitation in all aspects to accelerate participants learning and ensure workshop objectives are achieved.
- Being a contact point to program participants in communicating program information and responding to questions.
- Initiate new solutions for development tracking and evaluation processes to ensure strategic alignment and effective learning from participants.
- Coordinate, communicate, and meet with stakeholders, participants, and executives in Thailand and globally.
- Create new solutions or create initiatives to improve work processes or efficiency.
- Evaluate and track participants, business projects, or events.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Political Science, Business, or related fields
- 3 – 5 years in learning and development, leadership development, or organizational development
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint proficiency
- Ability to facilitate training in both Thai and English
- Excellent skills in communication, presentation, interpersonal, coaching, and project management
- Adaptability with an agile mindset
- Willing to work in a fast–moving and challenging environment
- Excellence command of English
- Public speaking or MC experience is a plus
Location: (Able to work upcountry from time to time)
– Primary location: CP Tower (Silom)
– Secondary location: CP Leadership Institute (Pak Chong, Nakhonratchasima) – Transportation and Housing provided
|Address||CP Tower 1 (Silom), C. P. Tower, 313 Si Lom, Khwaeng Silom, Khet Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
- Develop training plans
- Expansive people and executive network
- Leadership development and business knowledge
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
สถาบันพัฒนาผู้นำระดับโลกที่ประสบความสำเร็จในการสร้างผู้นำที่มีจิตวิญญาณผู้ประกอบการซีพีมีความเป็นเลิศรอบด้าน สร้างสรรค์ธุรกิจ ที่ประสบความสำเร็จอย่างยั่งยืนให้กับเครือเจริญโภคภัณฑ์ไปทั่วโลก
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours