Saraburi Jobs Production Supervisor (saraburi) Position at michelin
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, michelin is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Saraburi and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Production Supervisor (Saraburi) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Production Supervisor (saraburi)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Guarantee and drive the team’s performance (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost) through team members development in order that the Activity reaches the objectives of customer satisfaction.
- Participate with the team to guarantee the implementation of MMW (Michelin Manufacturing Way) foundations.
- Steer the Material saving management.
- Graduated Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Metallurgical, etc.)
- Experience 3-10 years in the field of production supervisor or engineer.
- Good leadership, good communication and good ability to manage the operator team.
- Native speaker of Thai and good communication in English.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
|Address||9RHR+V34 Michelin Siam Co.,Ltd. (NKE), Nong Pling, Nong Khae District, Saraburi 18140, Thailand|
- MULTINATIONAL COMPANY
- 5 WORKING DAYS (Mon-Fri)
- SELF-DRIVEN CAREER CULTURE
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
established in 1889 in France. Michelin is the world’s pioneer in tyre manufacturing. Today
Michelin has factories, branches, and offices in almost every region of the world. As a major innovator and developer in tyre manufacturing,
Michelin is known worldwide for its “first in the world innovations”, especially the radial tyre. For the benefit of its customers
Michelin never stops its extensive efforts in research and development, as well as its rigorous product testing.
Michelin in Thailand
Michelin Siam Group was established in 1987, the company operates 3 tire manufacturing plants, 1 mould manufacturing plant, 1 steel cord manufacturing
plant and 1 rubber compound manufacturing plant. These companies employ more than 7,300 people.
6 industrial sites throughout the country cover a large portion of the Group’s production, particularly specialized in
highly technical and innovative products. We manufacture most of our product ranges in Thailand, from passenger car and light truck, truck and bus, motorcycle, earthmover to aircraft tires under the brand names “Michelin”, “BFGoodrich” and
Michelin contributes in a sustainable way to better mobility delivering an outstanding balance of performance in safety, Fuel Saving and Longevity.
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week