Chonburi Jobs Production Supervisor Position at Manpower Group Thailand
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Manpower Group Thailand are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as production supervisor with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Chonburi and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Manpower Group Thailand|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Supervise daily shift work of the manufacturing of company products, satisfying all quality standards mandated by the company in the most effective and economical manner possible. Compile and maintain records on shift personnel for compensation and performance evaluation purposes.
- Plan, organize, and control assigned production team in accordance with guidelines and schedules established by Production Manager.
- Develop, train and motivate team members to acquire maximum efficiency, productivity, cooperation and safety.
- Maintain close surveillance of production operations to ensure that scheduled work and material flow is as planned, the proper use of manpower, skills, equipment and facilities and the proper application of methods.
- Provides instructions, guidance, and directions to employees having production and/or procedural difficulties.
- Coordinates and participates in administrative and technical programs such as cost reduction, methods, communications, safety, quality improvements and employee training.
- Anticipates production problems such as potential production delays, material shortages, and/or equipment repairs, and devises and implements procedures to prevent or minimize loss of man hours and scheduled interruptions.
- Ensures that shift employees, equipment, materials, and areas of operation conform to appropriate health, safety and environment regulations.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations, as well as company work rules, standards or system.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- 5 years of experience in a made to order manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of quality control and production techniques, equipment, tooling, and processes.
- Fair command of spoken and written English.
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and standard review.
|Address||Manpower Amata Chonburi 11 25, Don Hua Lo, Chon Buri District, Chon Buri 20000, Thailand|
- Production Supervisor
- Mechanical, Fabrication, Assembly Process
- Project management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Manpower Thailand is part of ManpowerGroup - the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop
innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations ever year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills.
With offices in 80 countries and more than 70 years of history, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job - faster and with better business results.
Manpower Thailand established in March 1998. We provide staffing services in banking and finance, office service, information technology, engineering, technical areas, etc.
that can be separated to be eight ranges of services which are:
* Executive Recruitment
* Permanent Recruitment
* Temporary & Contract Recruitment
* Payroll Outsourcing
* Visa & Work Permit
* Expatriate & Japanese Service
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy