Bangkok Area – Nakornpatom Jobs Production Supervisor – Industrial Engineer (nakhonpathom) Position at Cargill Group Thailand
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bangkok Area - Nakornpatom and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Cargill Group Thailand is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Production Supervisor - Industrial Engineer (Nakhonpathom) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Cargill Group Thailand|
|Position||Production Supervisor - Industrial Engineer (nakhonpathom)|
|Region||Bangkok Area - Nakornpatom|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Assist in execution of routine operations for assigned area and ensure reports are following policies and procedures related to employee safety and food and feed safety.
- Identify risks and recommend areas of improvement and innovation.
- Monitor risks associated with products and ensure the quality of the product meets customer specifications.
- Maintain adherence to company safety and hygiene standards.
- Mentor production workers and participate in the selection process and also handle employee welfare, performance reviews and engagement, highlight training gaps and needs and performance and absence management.
- Ensure employee and product safety at all times by completing full training according to task procedures and individual needs.
- Support and administer production budget for a department, process, or shift.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Manufacturing or Production Engineering or related field
- Previous experience as team leader in a production environment
- Over 3 years of experience working in foods & beverages or feed mill manufacturing.
- Good in English communication skills.
- Can work at Nakhon Pathom plant, 6 days per week.
- Lean six sigma experience is preferred.
|Region||Bangkok Area - Nakornpatom|
|Address||Cargill Meats Thailand อาคาร สินธร ชั้น 24 Witthayu Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Over 3 years of experience in Production/ Process
- Foods & Beverages and Feed Mill are advantaged
- Good in English communication skills
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cargill, a US-based Company, is one of the world’s largest privately owned with approximately Cargill’s 155,00 employees across 70 countries work relentlessly to achieve our purpose of nourishing the world in a safe, responsible, and sustainable
way. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. For more information, visit ww.cargill.com
Cargill Thailand established since 1968 with 2 legal entities following
Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited produces and exports ready-to-eat chicken to more than 19 countries around the world and is
one of the largest exporters of cooked chicken products in Thailand. Our customers are quick service restaurants, retail stores/outlets and food manufacturing companies. We employ more than 14,00 employees
across two locations in Korat and Saraburi.
In Thailand, we have in our supply chain feed mills, hatcheries, farms, and processing plants. We also have dedicated facilities to ensure the quality and safety standards of our products including one poultry health center, R&D center, and central food safety
lab. Recently, we have introduced Sun Valley, a premium chicken consumer brand in Thailand.
Cargill Siam Limited started our Animal Nutrition & Health business in Thailand (Aqua & Feed Nutrition)in 1982 with the establishment of feed mill in Chachoeangsao province. Over the years
our business has grown substantially, and we now serve over 600 dealers and direct farm customers across Thailand with customized animal nutrition solutions for swine, poultry, beef, dairy, and aquaculture. We manufacture over 300 different kinds of high-quality
feed products in six feed mills that we own and operate. These feed mills located in Chachoeangsao, Nakornpathom, Nakornratchasima, Phitsanulok, Petchaburi and Prachinburi provinces. In addition, we also established the Bangkok office to support various business
including Cargill Animal Nutrition & Health; Cargill Premixes Nutrition, ALVEAN Sugar, Cargill Grain & Oilseed Supply Chain, Cargill Texturing Solution, and Cargill Toshoku Business.
We provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most
solid private companies in the world.
Through innovation, creativity, and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be “Together we thrive” at ww.cargill.com or ww.cargill.co.th
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus