Thanyaburi Jobs Production Planning Staff/พนักงานวางแผนผลิต Position at Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Thanyaburi and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Production Planning Staff/พนักงานวางแผนผลิต in our business office, Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Production Planning Staff/พนักงานวางแผนผลิต|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
– Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
– Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
– Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations.
– Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
– Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
– Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
– Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
– Keep paperwork organized. Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff.
– Participation in the company safety and quality activities such as Kaizen, QCC, Hiyari Hatto, Suggestion etc.
– Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business, Engineering or Science.
– Proven experience as a production planner in Automotive manufacturing minimum 1-2 years.
– Experience in Asprova or APS software will be special consideration.
– Fair command of English
– Possess good planning, organizing and problem-solving skills
– Excellent in MS Excel
– Excellent English communication abilities.
– Can-do attitude with a positive mindset.
– Service mind with detail-oriented.
– Able to work in Thanyaburi.
|Address||Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd. 31/1 ม.2 ถนน รังสิต - องครักษ์ Bueng Yitho, Thanyaburi District, Pathum Thani 12130, Thailand|
- Proven experience as a production planner
- Possess good planning, organizing
- Can-do attitude with a positive mindset
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd. (TSM) is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation and was established in March 1967. The company
manufactures and distributes motorcycles and outboard motors in Thailand and has continuously expanded and succeeded in accordance with Thailand’s economic prosperity. Our unique culture is a blend between Japanese and Thai applying western management style.
This provides employees with excellent growth opportunities and excitement of the working environment.
Due to high demand of business development success, strategic direction and challenging market competitiveness we are now urgently looking for
high caliber, energetic and positive staff to join our new dynamic team in various positions:
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week