Muang Jobs Production Planning Officer/sr. (samutprakarn) Position at Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Production Planning Officer/Sr. (Samutprakarn) in our company, Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited. For candidates who reside in Samutprakarn > Muang and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited|
|Position||Production Planning Officer/sr. (samutprakarn)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Click like and follow our career page on facebook
Delta Careers Thailand (facebook.com)
Basic concepts of Supply Chain
Familiar with Microsoft office such as Excel, Power point, World, and SAP
- Executing the work order workflow of the production plan.
- Performing work order material supply and tracking.
- Assignment of works of FMC staffs.
- Giving feedback on abnormal production schedule.
- Performing work order preparation.
- Carrying out excessing materials and scrapping of work orders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Information Management, Economics, Logistics, Industrial Management or other related field
- New graduate are welcome!!
- Working experience more than 2 years in related field
- Good Command in English both of spoken and written.
- Able to communicate in Chinese is an advantage.
|Address||Plant 5 of Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL., 909 Soi 9, Moo 4, Bangpoo Industrial Estate (E.P.Z.), Pattana 1 Rd., Tambon Phraksa, Amphur Province Soi E-7, Phraeksa, Mueang Samut Prakan District, Samut Prakan 10280, Thailand|
- Based in Samutprakarn (Bangpoo)
- A number of programs to support your career growth
- Yearly bonus, Quarterly incentive
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited has grown from strength to strength since our founding in 1988. The company is a subsidiary of Delta Electronics, Inc. with the mission statement, “To
provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,”. Today Delta Thailand has become the regional business head office and manufacturing center for our businesses in India and Southeast Asia. The company has been at the forefront
of power management solutions and the manufacturing electronic components, i.e. cooling fan, electromagnetic interference filter (EMI) and solenoid. Our current power management products include power systems for information technology, automotive, telecommunications,
industrial applications, office automation, medical industries, EV chargers, DC-DC converters and adapters. Delta Thailand has also been aggressively growing our solution businesses in EV chargers, industrial automation, data center infrastructure and energy
management in the region.
Delta Thailand has gradually ascended to the Stock Exchange of Thailand benchmark index (SET50) since listing in 1995 with consolidated revenue now exceeding USD 1.3 billion. The company is continuously
growing through sustainable development with innovative business processes, astute M&A activities and relentless pursuit of greener solutions across the company’s products and organization.
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week