Ladkrabang Jobs Production Planning Officer (motorcycle & Power Products) – Jlpt N3+ Position at Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Production Planning Officer (Motorcycle & Power Products) - JLPT N3+. For those of you who live in Ladkrabang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd
|Production Planning Officer (motorcycle & Power Products) - Jlpt N3+
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Production Planning Officer (Motorcycle & Power Products) – JLPT N3+
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality according to the Honda’s specification
- Verify the supplier’s quality control process to comply with our standard
- Maintain and monitor the suppliers’ performance and their product qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Visit the supplier and proceed verification their performance at their bases, ensure that they will make the improvement as our guideline.
- Coordinate with local subsidiary supplier and communicate internally with purchasing division to deliver the parts on time according to the contact.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Solid knowledge and understanding of manufacturing /or procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Able to travel upcountry and overseas for business trip (Thailand, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Minimum TOEIC Score 700)
- Able to interpret and translate between Japanese – English
Work Place: Romklao Office
Interested applications should send an application letter and resume including full details of work experience, expected salary and a recent photograph to the address below or
Human Resources & Industrial Relation Function, Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
14 Sarasin Building, Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Telephone: 0-2236-0256 ext. 1729, 1725 Fax: 0-2635-1050
|Thai Honda Co., Ltd., 410 Thanon Liap Khlong Lam Ko Phai, Lam Prathew, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, Thailand
- Oversea Procurement, Quality Control
- Able to travel upcountry and overseas
- Good Command in English & Japanese
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd.was established in Thailand in October 1964 as a motorcycle distributor. In 1996, the company took on the role of Honda’s ASEAN Regional Headquarters.
Due to the Asia & Oceania region’s fast growth and diverse markets, and Honda’s focus on localizing its operations to be closer to customers, the company appointed Asian Honda Motor its Asia
& Oceania Regional Headquarters in 2004, with responsibility for coordinating Honda’s activities in 12 countriesand supporting Honda operations in several additional countries within the region.
Functions & Responsibilities
Regional Headquarter of Honda in the Asia and Oceania region
- Supervising more than 25 countries and area in automobile, motorcycle and power products business
- In charge of overall mid-term/short-term overall business and corporate strategies, including sales,production, and product development, for Honda in the A&O region
Export of Honda Made-in-Thailand Products
- Exporting Honda’s motorcycles, automobiles, power products and components manufacturedin Thailand to over 80 countries around the world
Spare Parts Sales and Distribution
- Marketing and distributing spare parts, including logistic management for spare parts supply for allcountries in the region
- In charge of strategy to promote aftersales business in the region
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Flexible working hours