Sathorn Jobs Production Manager (print Management / Retail Display) Position at Konica Minolta Marketing Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Production Manager (Print Management / Retail Display). For candidates who reside in Sathorn and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Konica Minolta Marketing Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Konica Minolta Marketing Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Production Manager (print Management / Retail Display)|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
The Production Manager role focus on the print POSM & Retail Display delivery for our FMCG account and its brands. This includes all account & financial management, print production procurement & having positive working relationships with print vendors, internal teams & clients to achieve client outcomes.
You will be central and virtual managing approvals of printed proofs and attend press checks across the account.
- Service part of the account, which may include internal clients, creative/design agencies, pre-press agencies, printers, Retail Display manufacturer or others.
- Assess the print and retail display specification needs of the account.
- Make recommendations about alternate print & display specifications that deliver either a cost, quality or timeliness benefit to the client.
- Liaise with client to obtain detailed print brief & work with creative / design agencies to ensure artwork is print ready.
- Co-ordinate sampling and tooling if required for new or complex displays.
- Ensure the briefing received from client is clear in terms of requirements before being forwarded to suppliers.
- Able to brief the suppliers in an effective way remotely, to ensure they quote according to the requirement in the IWW system (Sourcing Hub).
- Proactively check the supplier’s progress on the different steps of the production process and keep everything under tight control.
- Ensure all activities are properly updated in the IWW system, and all steps are followed so orders can be closed in timely maner to procees billing.
- Work with creative and design agencies to ensure artwork is production ready
- Identify the most appropriate supplier for the job, based on a balance of competitiveness, quality and service. The balance of these objectives will be set by senior management.
- Attend press checks where required
Procurement (Print & Retail Display)
- Identify the most appropriate printer / manufacturer for the job, based on a balance of competitiveness, quality and service.
- Manage printer proof / mockup approval process including reviewing the proof / mockup to ensure colour, layout, size, material etc. are as per approved artwork.
- Contribute to the development of leading print and document management systems and processes.
Service and Process Development
- Develop credible and trust-based relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Rapidly elevate account issues to Account Manager & collaborate with other partners.
- Ensure that all client confidential information and intellectual property is used only for the purpose of delivering the services and not otherwise disclosed.
Skills, knowledge, experience and exposure
- Print Production Background (Off-set printing, Pre-press, Digital Printing)
- Experience with Point of Sale / Retail Display is a plus
- Structural design / Key drawing experience is a plus
- On-site Print Management experience in a fast-paced environment.
Mindset to navigate the role
- Well communication with clients, vendors and colleagues.
- Innovative approach to Production Management.
- Independent work style – able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Open to feedback
- Strictly follow both internal and external processes.
- Add value by having alternative solutions to client
- Demonstrate a positive ‘can-do’ attitude at all times, setting an example to team members.
Temperament for the role
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good command in English.
- Proven Project management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- English skill: able to read and write at intermediate level
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel.
- Work at Client office/Indicia office
|Address||Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - Sathorn Branch, 79 Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Rd, ช่องนนทรีย์, ยานนาวา, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- POSM production
- Print Management / Retail Display
- Project Management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a global end-to-end marketing agency with more than 700 people, located all over the world with global production reach and we create new value at every step of the journey that some of the world’s biggest brands take to market.
Working for us is fast-paced, rewarding and thought-provoking. Our people create new value for our clients. It is an inspiring purpose – and our people are an inspired bunch!
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week