Meenburi Jobs Production Manager/ผู้จัดการฝ่ายผลิต Position at Wan Thai Foods Industry Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Wan Thai Foods Industry Co., Ltd. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Meenburi and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Production Manager/ผู้จัดการฝ่ายผลิต and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Wan Thai Foods Industry Co., Ltd.|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Supervise, manage, and improve the work system of the production department to be effective in accordance with the policies of the management.
- Coordinate and supervise the operations of the production department regarding various quality systems as well as applying the system to suit the production process.
- Manage the production to be able to produce quality products according to the specified standards and in accordance with the production plan as well as to ensure safety in production and to apply new production techniques for production to be carried out efficiently.
- Training and development of production team.
- Following KPIs to increasing production capacity, OEE, efficiency, productivity, and delivery performance.
- Supporting the company’s change management strategy.
- Optimizing production processes to eliminate waste and improve productivity.
- Analyzing problems and implementing corrective & preventative actions.
- Control the manpower to align with the planning of the production.
- Control production cost align with production planning.
- Ensuring that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff.
- Good command in English
|Address||Wan Thai Foods Industry Company Limited, 58 4, ถนน เสรีไทย - ซอย เสรีไทย Min Buri, Bangkok 10510, Thailand|
- Food factory
- Management Level at least 5 Years
- Engineer Background
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wan Thai Foods Industry Company Limitedis the first leading manufacturers of instant
noodles in Thailand with the“YumYum”brand. Over the past 52 years“YumYum”has been certified by the global quality systems and standards such as Quality Management System (ISO 9001 :
200), Environmental Management System ( ISO 14001 : 2004), Food Safety Management System (ISO : 2200), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) and also received Quality Awards 3 consecutive years. We are pleased
that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Wan Thai Foods Industry, many jobs currently available are followings;
5-day work week (But If not have experience, Work 6-day per week)
- Accommodation allowance (in other provinces)
- Allowance for trip abroad, working outside
- Annual bonus
- Annual trip or party
- Employee's uniform
- Funeral payment support
- Long term service reward
- Marriage gift
- Medical welfare
- Ordination gift
- Ordination leaves
- Per diem
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Provident Fund
- Scholarship/ education allowance
- Social security
- Staff training and development
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Five-day work week