Bangsaotong Jobs Production Engineer Position at DANONE SPECIALIZED NUTRITION (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, DANONE SPECIALIZED NUTRITION (THAILAND) CO., LTD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as production engineer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Bangsaotong and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||DANONE SPECIALIZED NUTRITION (THAILAND) CO., LTD.|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Danone Specialized Nutrition (Thailand) is seeking for Production Engineer. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.
To succeed in this journey, we’re looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you’re passionate about!
About the job
- DaMaWay/Small group facilitating
- Facilitate operational value stream mapping
- Identify the constraints and bottlenecks at site level and propose related Improvement and Development projects
- Monitor manufacturing facility KPIs and drive improvement activities
- Develops and implements plans to support lean manufacturing.
- Analyze data for line improvement
- Support line production in the implementation of fool-proof methods, tools and system.
- Coordinate with other department for project development
- Performs related work as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree of Industrial Engineer, Production Engineer, Mechanic Engineer, Food Science
- At least 3 years experienced in food industry
- Good command in English
- Have a basic knowledge Macro Excel, Power BI, Statistic program
- In-depth knowledge of LEAN 7 waste, TPM and Six-Sigma knowledge is advantage
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us
Human Resources Department
Danone Specialized Nutrition (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
359 Moo 17, Bangsaothong,
Samutprakran, 10570 THAILAND
Tel: 0-2740-3300 Fax: 0-2740-3499
|Address||Danone Specialized Nutrition (Thailand) Co., Ltd., ชั้น 8 อาคาร อับดุลราฮิมเพลส 990 Rama IV Rd, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
- At least 3 years experience
- Global food company
- Good command in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement
for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy
planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our
aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week