Rayong Jobs Production Engineer (assembly And Glass Line) Position at SMR Automotive System (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Rayong and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, SMR Automotive System (Thailand) Limited is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Production Engineer (Assembly and Glass Line) and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||SMR Automotive System (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Production Engineer (assembly And Glass Line)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Ensure the safety of all staff and visitors at all times.
- Identify and report any potential hazards or non-adherence to regulations (all levels internal & external).
- Implement company procedures for identifying hazards, assessing risk and implementing appropriate control measures.
- Ensure all employees are provided with information, instruction, training and/or supervision in potentially hazardous work tasks
- Work to ensure that the highest standard of quality is achieved while maintaining productivity and optimal costings.
- Responsible for scrap reduction and continuous improvements in all assembly and glass line scrap.
- Responsible for capacity requirement planning based on inputs from marketing department.
- Responsible for achieving the production targets as per set KPI.
- Responsible for maintaining product routings and run crews while leading production Kaizen projects.
- Responsible for process improvements to achieve better productivity and quality.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- 5-8 years experience in the Automotive production Environment
- Knowledge in engineering background
- POKA YOKA knowledge
- Understanding of Kaizen
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Good English skills in both verbal and written
- Understanding of 8D and 5 why problem solving concepts
- Able to read drawings
|Address||356G+67Q SMR Automotive System Thailand, Unnamed Road Ta Sit, Pluak Daeng District, Rayong 21140, Thailand|
- Work location : WHA Eastern Seaboard 1
- Knowledge in Engineering background
- Engineer / Rayong
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 135,00 employees
41 countries worldwide. Samvardhana Motherson Reflect (SMR) is the group’s specialist for vision systems. With facilities in Europe, North America, South America, Asia, and Australia, we support the world’s major carmakers with rear view mirror systems for
all vehicle and price segments and with high-performance camera technologies for automotive applications. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Five-day work week