Bangsaotong Jobs Production Control Staff (import Part) Position at NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bangsaotong and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.|
|Position||Production Control Staff (import Part)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- To manage & control the manufacturing parts supplied to meet the production plan/schedule in order to achieve both volume achievement (Final OK vehicle) with Quality, Time and Cost.
- Part Inventory control & management
What you will do:
- Part Ordering Schedule management (firmed orders, forecast, and emergency part requirements) to meet the Cooperate’ s sales demand and manufacturing requirement.
- Part System parameter maintaining and controlling
- Part Inventory Control and Part Inventory Day optimization
- Liaison with oversea, local suppliers and logistics/ freight providers for smooth part delivery as planned (on-time delivery with the right part and right place)
- Day to day part control (Stock alarms, Back order, Design changes, Schedule changes, Excess stock monitor)
- Cross functional activities for Kaizen (Q, T, C Improvement)
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admiration/ Logistics
- Experiences in Material Planning, Material Requirement Plan & Inventory Management. Part Control Background in Automotive Manufacturing
- Supplier management will be advantage.
- Good in English
- Be flexible working when having the production shift change
|Address||4501, NISSAN MOTOR ASIA PACIFIC CO., LTD. (A&O HEADQUARTER) 45th Floor, Unit, เอ็มไพร์ทาวเวอร์ 4512 S Sathon Rd, Yannawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- Part Order Scheduling
- Part Inventory control & management
- Material Planning
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nissan Motor (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (NMT)We are the main automotive manufacturer of
"NISSAN" brand vehicles for Thailand and other countries in ASEAN. We provide vehicle range of models include
NEW NAVARA, NEW TERRA, GT-R, LEAF EV, KICKS e-Power, ALMERA 1.0 Turbo, NOTE, MARCH, and URVAN.
Our business is expanding and growing. We do not only create reliable products and service but also providing career advancement as well as development opportunities for our employees. We
are now creating and offering job opportunities to candidates who want to join us in Thailand and ASEAN.
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Five-day work week