Bangplee Jobs Production Assembly Asst. Manager/ Manager Position at LSG Sky Chefs (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company LSG Sky Chefs (Thailand) Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bangplee and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of production assembly asst. manager/ manager and be able to work in permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||LSG Sky Chefs (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Production Assembly Asst. Manager/ Manager|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the daily operations and well coordinate with Production and Transportation department to ensure the mutual time alignment and right quality product delivery
- Oversee Assembly supervisor and staffs to ensure their work standard complying with quality assurance and process control points.
- Efficiently plan working schedule according to KRT (Kitchen Ready Time) or time target and proper shelf life of products
- Conduct production volume forecast to determine proper manpower based on customer requirement.
- Responsible to generate production plan file export to meet QA’s requirement.
- Monitor every aspect of processes to ensure compliance with established procedures, standards and product specification.
- Conduct training courses to new staffs and regularly evaluate to ensure they are performing their jobs effectively.
- Optimize staff’s run rate by analyzing man minutes and root cause to improve process and achieve productivity target.
- Conduct and cooperate with operational excellence team to initiate project to improve the efficiency of processes.
- Understand and ensure the updated galley information from each airline customer are provided to staffs properly.
- Able to educate updated information from the instruction to all concerned staffs within effective day.
- Responsible to customer’s complaints related to department and provide action plan within time agreement.
- Responsible to internal defect captured from concerned department by performing final inspection to ensure product completeness.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in industrial Engineer / Manufacturing / Engineering
- 4-6 years’ experience of food industry, Assembly line production
- At least 3 years in managing/ supervising operational team with good leadership skills.
- Good skills in planning, organizing, and process improvement.
- MS office skill on purpose of planning and analyzing of productivity.
- Ability to communicate in English well.
Human Resources Department
99 Moos 1, Suvarnabhumi Airport
Nong Prue, Bang Phli, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand
|Address||LSG Sky Chefs Catering (Suvarnabhumi Airport), 42 Lat Krabang 42 Alley, Bangkok, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10520, Thailand|
- Airline Catering
- Food packing and loading process
- Time-Management skill
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LSG Sky Chefs is the world’s largest provider of airline catering and in-flight solutions and part of Lufthansa German Airlines. These include
airline catering, in-flight equipment and logistics as well as the management of on-board service and in-flight retail. The group is also the industry leading expert in managing the in-flight service supply chain for several airlines. LSG Sky Chefs partners
with more than 300 airlines worldwide and operates some 200 customer service centers in 52 countries, producing around 405 million airline meals a year.
We are now seeking a highly dynamic and motivated individuals for its operations at Suvarnabhumi InternationalAirport Thailand in the position of
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus