Laksri Jobs Product Quality Engineer Position at NXP Manufacturing (Thailand) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we NXP Manufacturing (Thailand) Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of product quality engineer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Degree, experienced in and domiciled in Laksri and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||NXP Manufacturing (Thailand) Ltd.|
|Position||Product Quality Engineer|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Perform production test and bench verification on customer complaints.
- Collaborate with product quality Lab team to enable failure analysis on customer complaints and NXP qualification failures.
- Lead problem solving team to resolve customer experienced problems, especially for NXP manufacturing quality issues.
- Support business line and NPI quality team to define product quality improvement program.
- Act as interface to provide quality support to Thai local customers upon request.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Working experience in semiconductor test and application is a plus.
- Proficient English in speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Take ownership to find solution.
- Manage conflict to deliver beyond-expectation result.
- Self-driven to define objective of business and personal development.
|Address||VHJP+353 NXP Semiconductors (Thailand) Co.,Ltd, Talat Bang Khen, Lak Si, Bangkok 10210, Thailand|
- 5 working day
- Quality issue, customer complaint
- Good command in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader
in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately
30,00 employees in more than 30+ countries and posted revenue of $8.61 billion in 2020. Find out more at
Industry : Semiconductors
Company size: 10,001+ employees
Headquarters : Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
Type : Public Company
Founded : 2006
Specialties : High Performance Mixed Signal, Identification, Automotive, Digital Networking, Wireless Infrastructure, Industrial, Smart Home, Smart City, Communication
Infrastructure, and Mobile
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week