Wattana Jobs Product Marketing Executive Position at SIG Combibloc Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, SIG Combibloc Ltd. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Wattana and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Product Marketing Executive and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||SIG Combibloc Ltd.|
|Position||Product Marketing Executive|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Role & Responsibilities
- Support Product Marketing activities across total SIG portfolio (Aseptic, Chilled and Scholle IPN) and drive cluster knowledge on product.
- Support deployment SIG’s product innovations to market ensuring readiness of marketing materials e.g mock ups, launch kits, cap and sleeve samples, product catalogues, product info for communication materials.
- Monitor competitor intelligence in packaging industry, ensuring Marketing team and Global counterparts are aware.
- Support Global in related information required to launch meaningful innovations.
- Support Cluster Marketing team members and key account team on product expertise knowledge and product information readiness.
- Identify SIG’s uniqueness vs competition to create strong selling story to customers.
- Support any customer enquiries on product technicalities and facilitate speedy response from global technical experts.
- Experience in Product Marketing/Packaging Specialist (min 1 year), packaging industry preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Marketing preferred.
- Good analytical skills and ability to strategically leverage, interpret, share data quickly and accurately
- Organizational skills and independent work style
- Good interpersonal/good command of English
|Address||SIG Combibloc Ltd. ชั้น 19 อาคารยูบีซี 2 เลขที่ 591 Sukhumvit 33 Alley, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Product Marketing
- Packaging Engineer
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SIG is a leading systems and solutions provider for aseptic packaging. We work in partnership with our customers to bring food products to consumers around
the world in a safe, sustainable and affordable way. Our unique technology and outstanding innovation capacity enable us to provide our customers with end-to-end solutions for differentiated products, smarter factories and connected packs, all to address the
ever-changing needs of consumers. Founded 1853, SIG is headquartered in Neuhausen, Switzerland. The skills and experience of our approximately 5,00 employees worldwide enable us to respond quickly and effectively to the needs of our customers in over 60 countries.
In 2021, SIG generated €2.05 billion in revenue.
For more information, visit ww.sig.biz The owner and operator of this job portal page is SIG Combibloc Ltd ("SIG”).Website
Headquarters : Neuhausen am Rheinfall, Neuhausen am Rheinfall
Recruitment Privacy Notice
SIG Combibloc Limited(the “Company”) to assess
your job application, please study this Recruitment Privacy Notice (the “Notice”) in detail before providing your personal data to the Company. The Company commits to implementing a standardized personal data security measure of your personal
data in strict compliance with the relevant laws.
Personal Data being processed
During the recruitment process, the Company may collect and/or receive your personal data (i) directly from you as provided
in the application form, your resume or as given by you to the Company from conversations or interviews; (ii) from recruitment agencies or any referrers that you may have given consent to them to disclose your personal data related to your job application
or job experience to the Company for the purpose of applying for a job position; (ii) from any third party that you have indicated as your reference person that the Company can contact them for your additional information.
By filling in the application form and during the interviewing process,
the Company needs to collect your personal data which may include your general information i.e., full name, identification card number, contact information, educational background, work experience, interest or skill as well as any other verification document,
and for some positions, it may include your health (such as medical condition) and disability information (if related and the consent has been granted from the applicant).
Once you have passed the selection process by interviewing,it
is necessary for the Company to collect additional sensitive personal data
from the applicant, including criminal record information and health check information, which may include hearing test data. The
Company will request consent from the applicant under the relevant legal framework.However,
the Company is
necessary to inform the applicant that for some positions, all personal data
is considered and that it is imperative for the Company to consider the qualifications
and suitability of the applicant.
Objectives of Processing the Personal Data
The Company needs to collect, compile and process your personal data for the following purposes: (i) to verify your identity
including the accuracy of the information that you have given to the Company; (ii) to assess your qualification and suitability for the position that you have applied for; (ii) to contact you during the recruitment process; and (iv) to contact you in case
that the Company may have vacant and suitable positions for you in the future.
Unless the applicant expresses the intention to exercise the right for the
Company to delete or destroy personal
Company reserves the right to retain all personal
data of the applicant for an additional period of [6 months] even if the applicant
has not been selected as an employee of the Company.
Disclosure of the Personal Data
Generally, your personal data will not be disclosed or shared to any person except in the circumstances that the Company would
need to disclose and/or transfer your personal data for the benefit of the recruitment process to the following persons: (i) third party service provider which provides background check or is engaged to provide any related recruitment services for the Company;
(ii) any Company’s affiliates that may have suitable positions in which you may be interested; (ii) any reference person that the Company may need to share your personal data in order to check your job experience; and (iv) other third parties to whom the
applicant has given consent to the Company to disclose personal data to such persons.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
The Company respects your right as the data subject under the relevant laws and you shall be entitled to contact the company
to exercise your statutory rights, including the right to withdraw consent; the right to access and request for copies of your personal data; the right to rectify; the right to data portability; the right to object to the personal data process; the right to
request for deletion, destruction, or de-identification of your personal data when there is no necessity to process; the right to request for suspension of the use of Personal Data; or the right to file a complaint in the case of a violation of your personal
data processing. You can contact the Company for any query or the exercise of any rights at:591 UBC II Building, 22nd Floor,Soi Sukhumvit 33, Sukhumvit Road,Klong Tan Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
- Industry: Packaging
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week