Klongtoey Jobs Procurement Officer Position at Sybarite Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Sybarite Co., Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Klongtoey and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of procurement officer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿25,000 - ฿35,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Sybarite Co., Ltd.
|Type of Work
El Mercado, the delicatessen and restaurant specializes in imported food and ingredients from Europe aims to promote the enjoyment of quality food and ingredients without unnecessary additions.
Procurement Officer – El Mercado Bangkok
- Assist with the daily activities of the procurement department.
- Plan the purchase of equipment, services and supplies.
- Monitor and enforce the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Review, compare, evaluate and approve products and services.
- Manage inventories and maintain accurate records.
- Maintain and update supplier information.
- Maintain good supplier relations.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Research and evaluate prospective suppliers.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Work with team members and purchasing manager to complete duties as needed.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in both Thai and English.
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a procurement/purchasing officer or in a similar position, preferably in F&B, Hospitality, or retails industry.
- Strong multi-tasking, able to handle the pressure in fast-paced international culture.
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS, Google Suite, NetSuite or other purchasing softwares.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Restaurant experience is a plus.
- 5 days work week
- 20+days annual holidays
- Social Security
- Discounts on food and beverage on El Mercado outlets
- Fast-paced international environment
- F&B/Hospitality/Retail Experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
El Mercado started with 4 people, 6 tables, 10 cheeses and cold-cuts, a coffee machine and lot’s of ideas, dreams and hopes.
As a concept,
El Mercado means “Market” in Spanish and it refers to a place to find a variety of the fresher and finest foods, usually seasonal, at a reasonable prices. It is also where you can find one of the most authentic glimpses of life in any given
city or town! Locals buy their groceries and restaurant owners stock up on fresh ingredients.
Soon, more tables were added, more rooms were opened, more ideas enabled
El Mercado to expand. The shop has grown, the product range extended, a bigger kitchen appeared, a production center, a bakery and pastry lab and
El Mercado Phai Singto as it is today was launched. After 6 years
El Mercado represents 4 restaurants, 4 groceries, a B2B business and an e-commerce platform.
We are always looking for professionals to support the expansion of the business, who dedicate to bring quality, consistency and unique products to our customers all over Thailand.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week